Reviews for Closer
mrs. huntzberger chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That was absolutely beautiful, darling. You made me cry. Twice. Once at the line, "No matter where my heart had strayed..." and again at the end. This is the way it should have been. Thank you.
TheVelvetVoice chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
loved it.
bitten-sln chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
beautifully written
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
.Edward.

That...was...amazing! You so win right now. Thank you.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This was amazing. First, the intimacy between Edward and Bella was sweet, romantic, and perfectly written. Second, I've never ever read a Twilight fic that has sounded so in cannon! Bella WAS Bella; Edward WAS Edward.

Awesome job! Instant favorite!
Stephanie The Evil One chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPE IN ECLIPSE! i was so dissapointed Bella didnt take edwards offer. in fact i was pissed off at bella, but what r u gunna do right?

UR GUNNA GO ON AND READ FANFIC ABOUT IT RE TELLING IT IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE, THAT WHAT. lol

-Steph
not telling chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was very very good
shookie chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
This is one of the most beautiful stories (of this nature and subject) that I think I have ever read on fan fic. Beautiful job
Ezra Pine chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
“You are far too coherent – I must not be doing this right.”

Fantastic.
kathy chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
beautifull absolutley beautiful
CullenLove chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Some lemons are crude, but yours was crafed perfectly with just the right mix of lemon and fluff. The perfect lemonade.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, I loved this story! Great job with it! :-)
Bloodapple123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Awesomeness! I thought it was totally cool.
UsayImaDreamer chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
You are a very, VERY talented writer : ) I thoroughly enjoyed this story! This intimate moment between Bella and Edward is definitely what should have happened in the last chapter haha! I hope you keep writing more naughty stories like these! Thanks for sharing ; )
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
so good, loved it, very nice!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »