Reviews for Spring Fever
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
perfect
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I added this along time ago and of course never reviewed it, lol.

I definitely agree with her line of thinking of 'what a way to go' especially when Derek showed up unannounced and surprised her too. So glad that he showed her how much he's in love with her while a spring rain came at the sametime-which was hot I thought. His voice and the molten look he gave her while touching and massaging her feet and legs-turned her on even more and she almost lost it. Then she really did lose it and ended up kissing him which he gracefully, while kissing her back, moved them both down to floor and showed her how much he loves her.

Great job and loved it.
kransp chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Uhma... *drool*... WOW! awesome... just awesome.
emommer chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very nice - I like how he snuck up on her with the intent of finding some way to tell her how he felt.
deal4321 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Loved it! About time Derek realized he needed to show/tell Penelope. :-) Thanks for sharing.
marialisa chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I know I've said it before but you really do write sexy, sweet and hot, all combined into one, so incredibly well.

This was another excellent little snapshot in time. I throughly enjoyed it :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Great story! I really liked it. :)
Hope06 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
wow amazing you know their quirks so well
mabelreid chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is wonderful. You have such a way with description, how the characters look and how they feel. It seems to be effortless for you. I wish that I could write so easily.

I love that Penelope was happy that is was finally Spring. I had a huge case of spring fever this year and can realate to how she feels. You were able to weave that feeling into the story and make it part of the relationship that is happening before our eyes.

A devious smile crept across his handsome face as he stood in the doorway watching her for a minute. She was breathtaking without even knowing it; she was so comfortable, easy, and low-key. How she could sit there on her back porch in cut-off jeans and look better than anyone else would in even a Gucci gown. She never failed to make him smile. There was just this way she had about her, that healed whatever was wrong inside him when she was near.

Lovely... I think that says it all for Morgan and how he feels about his Goddess!

This is so hot and sweet at the same time without being too graphic. I wish there were more!
nonhalema chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
What a spring begin! Love it
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I just love it! Thanks it is perfect. More please!
dayana82 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wonderful, just wonderful! It was so wonderfully written and I could so feel with Penelope that you left me on the edge of tears - tears of joy, most definitely! I love your writing, I wish I could write like that.

But anyway, I also loved this idea how their flirting suddenly turns into something very serious. And I loved how you insert both their thoughts about it. I also loved how sweet and caring Derek was afraid that he was going too fast.

To find one word to describe this story is very easy: perfect. Because that's what it was to me. Even more after the disaster in the show after the strike! And yay for ignoring the Lynch story line! :)