Reviews for Ask a Doctor!
Larissahuddylover chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Revengent, What Shipper are you? Just curiosity :D

Oh! I have a question to Wilson:

What are the things that a woman MUST have?

One way simple (or not) to House:

Cuddy or Cameron?

And one to everybody:

Between all of you, Who would you choose to sleep with?

Ok, I'm done :D Have I already said that i am freaking in love with this fic? Well, I am.
Larissahuddylover chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Gosh! This is the funniest fic i've ever read! That thing with kutner making an "explosion" just to avoid the huddy answer was genius! Well, i'd like to make a huddy question. But first i would like to know if they are gonna be together at the show (as we can see, in the 6x22 they got together soo..) but, if you don't, there is this question:

to cuddy: ok, you and house have already kissed two times in this show. I ask: do you want another one? Just answer yes. Or no! Cause we've already proved that house is not that coward... Aren't YOU the one who is too scared to kiss him?
housestartrek chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Love it! You need way more Wilson!
Radella Hardwick chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
Sorry, I only thought of these after I submitted the other review and won't let me review the same chapter twice or edit my other review.

Anyway...

House: Why is that a doctor, some whose entire livlihood is science-based, and speaks many languages does not speak German, which is still considered (along with Latin) as the language of science?

Cuddy: When House said to ask someone you like for a sperm donation, why didn't you ask Wilson? I mean, you two get on well, he's intelligent and not exactly hard on the eyes either.
Radella Hardwick chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
Revengent: This is an amazing story. I've only just found it, but I'm killing myself laughing.

The doctors: My comiserations to you all for being stuck with an authors who is so anti-Foreman, anti-Chase, pro ditz!Cameron, pro sappy/creepy!House, Huddy and Wilson lover.

House - Was Socrates meant to be an original answer? I mean, what doctor isn't going to aspire to be like him?

Cuddy - I must say I still don't notice anything at all tarty in your dress sense or any grey hairs.

Wilson - You don't have a handheld called Mavis, do you? *shakes head to clear it* Sorry.

Seriously, why did you move in with House? I mean, everyone says your his only friend but surely he isn't yours?
BlueDragon123 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Hey Revengent. I would just like to say that I'm a huge Chase fan and a House fan as well (suck it Foreman you got really boring)

Chase: If you dyed your hair a diffrent colour what would it be?

Wilson: Do you like Revengent?

Cuddy and House: Who is more afraid of a relationship between you too?

Kutner: you could go back high school would you still be a bully?

Taub: If you were going to cheat on your wife again and not get found out who would it be?

For all the guys: If you were gay and had a one night stand with one of the other guys who would it be?

For the girls (including Revengent): Who do you like better: (Chase or Foreman)
Feuerkindjana chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
that is so funny! i would like to know their favorite swear words/curses/whatever. i know it's k ;-) could be fun... :-D
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I just want to say that I am in love with this story and you are one of the funniest people I've ever met! Wait... Okay, I've never actually met you... You're one of the funniest authors on the site! Not that we're technically authors, so to speak. Anyways, I hate Foreman with a burning passion, so all of the Foreman-bashing was amazing. I'm also obsessedwith/in love with/stalking Chase, so all of the Chase AWESOMENESS was greatly appreciated. *blushes and stares at picture of Chase while listening to "Sheets of Egyptian Cotton"*
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
For Foreman: Why 13? really! the dying girl?

For Wilson: C'mon you so wanna hook up with Revengent don't you?

Chase: Do you sleep on sheets of egyption cotton?

13: Foreman really? you couldn't keep dating that chick that was far more entertaining!
butch16423 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Cameron - if you know then what you know now if INS came a knocking what would you do?

House when Chase asked you to kidnap him so he could go to the party why did you pick INS?

House - what would you do if Chase really did have INS problems -I mean besides throwing him an epic going away party.

(thought of a few more questions to add to my list)

House - have you ever accidental not on purpose set fire to dead body before? (Cuddy gives House the what did you do look)

Wilson - is it true you have a thing for "ducks" (wilson giving house I will kill you later look)

Cameron - What kind of Cat do you have (Cameron denies having a cat), but House told me Chase has a cat named wombat.

Chase - what was the best part of your batchlor party/what was the worse?

House how much does an epic bachlor party cost (ask wilson)

House is it true that you tried to kill Chase at the batchlor party or was it really foreman (as foreman was the one who wanted chase to do the body shots on Karamel)

someone's fangirl made cookies for the doctors (strawberry drop cookies)

Taub - have you ever taken credit for a diagnosis that someone else had come up with?

Cuddy - Did you name your daughter after taub's wife Rachel? (taub called his wife rachel in the episode house told the team taub lost big in the stock market)
butch chapter 8 . 4/28/2009

Chase - what was the best part of your batchlor party/what was the worse?

House how much does an epic bachlor party cost (ask wilson)

someone's fangirl made cookies for the doctors (strawberry drop cookies)

Cuddy - Did you name your daughter after taub's wife Rachel?
ShortStuff chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
(If this is too much, can you please at least do my request for Wilson?)

I'd just like to say 1) Foreman isn't mean; he's cynical and rightfully so (working with a guy like House has it's side effects you know). And 2) There are Foreman fangirls. Lots of them. They're just not as loud as the Chase and House fangirls.

As for Chase, yes, you are attractive, but I appreciate you more for your intelligence. I'd rather have you not act so ditzy (or have Rev make you act ditzy).

Kutner, I think you're funny and cute in a kid-at-heart sort of way. My question for you is: why did you want to become a doctor?

Taub, I, too, am vertically challenged. And I'm sort of baby-faced, so I get the kid's menu a lot at restaurants. And I don't think you're annoying, just cynical, which I think at this point should be considered an occupational hazard.

And last, but not least, Wilson. Since you're my favorite character I have a request. It's an odd one (and I'm hoping Rev will make you do it). Can you please re-enact the famous Tom Cruise dance? The one where he's in just a shirt and boxers, dancing to "Old Time Rock and Roll".

That's all! Thank you!

Short Stuff
Amethyst Princess 27 chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
'That weird vampire kid? I would be able to kick is arse. I have much better hair and I don’t need to freaking sparkle. I win.'

That was so funny Rev. Chase doesn't need to 'freaking sparkle' he's better than that. :) Anyways, I'm glad to see you've updated- I have to admit that it's been awhile. I'm not sure when TRHC will be updated again... I'm thinking of a re-write for the first few chapters. Cameron went into a weird rant that lasted about ten-minutes, and I was wondering if she could get any oxygen... I loved the random picture of Laurie that popped out of thin air.

And here's a question, for all of them-

If space aliens wanted to take over the Earth but would leave the planet alone if you offered up a human sacrifice- who would be offered up?

[NOTE: I said 'A' sacrifice- but for House, AND ONLY HOUSE, that's six people. I guess that's a bit biased, but I generally don't care- have fun with it Greg. :) Wilson- you're becoming one of my favorites, so you get to jet four people back to the other side of the galaxy with the aliens. Cuddy- you get to blast three people out of the solar system. To the rest of you- I'm not going anywhere, so don't get your hopes up.]

(See me, I'm sitting in the back row with a dark blue shirt and white long-sleeves, long dirty blonde hair. Yes, in the gray jeans- right there. I'm asleep? Oh, wait Taub was talking- now I'm alright.)

Rev- I hope you have fun with that question. Maybe House could jet that cop out of New Jersey -hint,hint-.

Amethyst
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
YOU RETURNED FROM THE DEAD! Or you are a ghost, don't deny it. Ghosts always deny it to protect their spectral secrets...Foreman, not my favorite, but more interesting than Chase. Did you ever shave gang signs or some crazy pictures and patterns on your head in your car boosting days?
All-I-need chapter 8 . 4/27/2009
*rofl*

Oh, how Ive missed reading this fic! Thank you so much for posting this. And thanks to everyone for their questions. Especially the last one was hilarious. I think I might laugh to death. Another very good part of the questioning: The blackout. *laugh* Thanks for preventing Cuddy from answering this question.

And heres my personal question for all the doctors:

Could you guys - preferably House - go and ask David Shore why the hell he decided to jump from the Hameron- to the Huddy-ship and what kind of slow, painful death he preferes? And House: could you please lent me your cane so I can deliver said slow, painful death? Oh, and will you kiss Cameron again, please? You are also allowed to punch Chase again as often as you like. *grin*

And House: you ARE the sexies guy walking on earth. Please please please drive your motorbike again, I miss it terribly.

Isi )