Reviews for A Scent of Magic
laughing looney chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
*drools over tasuki*good fic me likey
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I love this fic...have had it on my favorites list for ages, but just realized that I've never left a review! *slaps self upside the head*

Your characterizations are right on target, the premise is very original as well as credible, there's gonding over my favorite beverage. Then there's Genrou in a bomber jacket, bonding over a cup of coffee with Miaka. *sighs in sheer bliss* What more could a devout Tasuki x Miaka shipper like me ask for?

Bottom line: A sweet fic that I'll never get tired of re-reading. Thank you for writing it!

Best wishes,

KittyLynne
Milk.shake chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
::wipes drool off keyboard in order to type:: I can just imagine it: Genroubomber jacket. Ooh yes *.* ::drools:: Damn, now I'll have to clean the keyboard again .;;; Nice to see someone else with Miaka/Genrou pairing, they seem to be few and far between.

Hmm, what's this? (just been looking at your author page thingy) You do Inuyasha fics? Well, I'm *definitely* not going to miss out on those . Toodles ::charges off to read Rashaka's IY fics while chortling with glee::
Joy chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
continuation to this one is necessary !
Terry chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
I love this AU fic thing.
Chibineko1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Did you by any chamce know how many stories I have read with Tasuki cussing. Who cares! Great story. P.S. Tasuki mine!
watashitachi chapter 1 . 10/26/2001
:chibified water soul claps hand gleefully: I loved it! It was short and sweet... and gen-chan and miaka rule together! Keep up the great writing
Tam chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
I usually HATE these types of story. But I like yours. Why? Maybe because, even though I wouldn't root for the outcome, you wrote everyone so well and in character that it was the only possible ending. Your writing style's too good to complain about. I'd love to read more. Just not another Miaka/non Taka cross over again right away, okay? Your story left me both depressed and believing in second chances at the same time. Ack, I'm terrible at keeping these things short. Email me and I'll send you the REAL review, ie: the LONG one. - Tam -
Terry chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Great job. more please.
Lanen chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
*-* Really cute! Good job!
Shi-Angel chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
_ I *adore* and *love* this ficcy! _ It has angsty... sap... and a realistic touch! ) _ I hope your write more stories like this! (Especially with my favorite FY chara: Miaka! Genki-girly! _)
pianita chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
very nice, the brake up scene was very tender, very honest. The new encounter with tasuki very romantic, i can't wait to read more.
Arysa chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Tasuki as a fighter pilot ... purrfect! What a great fic.