Reviews for A Baby?
firecracker93 chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
great story! Are you going to continue the story? I would love to know if cameron was going to like the apartment
holmsie chapter 9 . 6/21/2009
i know its cliched but i would let her get inside and when she is about to say something then House can cut her off with a passionate kiss which then leads on to... other than that they always were great at trying to outdo one another with games.
kaya Rose chapter 9 . 2/8/2009
so go longger story please
mouse082191 chapter 9 . 1/1/2009
cute story
MarnieGray chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
OMG!

Let her be extremely HAPPY!

Don't let House down!

Let her love it!
SoulWoman chapter 9 . 11/17/2008
great!

hope you update this
CJ chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Oops forgot to mention how Alison needs to react. I think she should be pleased but make House suffer just a little bit. After all she's had to wait for 3 years. just don't make him suffer to long because when he suffers Cameron suffers as well
CJ chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
A long story. I always feel like the stories that are about life changing events- marriage, pregnancy, etc need more chapters to be able to fully tell the story. Short stories are more for one night stands, a day in a person's life, etc. The story has great potential for large amounts of angst and humor. I love humor and a little bit of angst, of course this has to do with my life being full of angst and very little of humor. Can't wait for more.
Limaccia chapter 9 . 10/17/2008
I vote for a pleased reaction. House seems to be doing by his actions what she says she wants him to do (or think).

Also vote for longer story, seems like there's a lot of story left to go.
holly chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i love the story line so far i think you should keep going on with the story i love it so far i would love to see what happens next in the story .i love House's character in your story he is smart and witty.i love the story so i hope to see more chapter please .
april chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
april chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
love the story i need more please update soon.
Rawden chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
Thanks for updating. I hope Cameron is happy about the new apartment and realizes that this is House's way of saying he needs her...or something like that lol. Long story! Definitely. )
SexyScottishDoc chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
darn the cliffie! I think she should be a little pissed but overall happy with what House did. that would be the way Cameron would be, I think. can't wait for the next chapter!
The-Raven-Girl chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
aw i like it alot so far, please keep up the good work ]

Update soon please!