Reviews for A Weekend in Vegas
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Hahaha! That was funny! It sure was something. I LOVE IT!
sfbxfcb chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Pleas write more...

Bella
TiaRat chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
Great story. I loved learning a bit more about the LDB and all and the scavenger hunt was just funny. The ending was sweet and ended it perfectly.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I LOVED IT. Chapter three had me rolling on the floor, i've sent it to all my friends and they all laugh their asses off, so from me and my friend. WE FREAKIN LOVED IT, HILARIOUS! :)
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
This was a great fic. I just wish it wasn't so short. I was hopeing the epilogue would be them getting married not engaged but then again I had a feeling at the beginning of the fic that Logan was going to propose at some point on their trip.
zozo42 chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
aw that was so cute and such an awesome way to propose! so cute lol and of course have the whole gang there is always awesome!

nicely done
McLover chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story! The Life and Death Brigade stunts were very funny to read about. :)
Emmyjazzyfinnlove61 chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
you should make a sequal! It's a really cute story! I loved it!
gilmoreluver2007 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
AW! I love this story. I just found it today, and it is so well written. I LOVED the scavenger hunt! Colin in a showgirl's dress! Halarious! And it was an amazing ending! I give this story 2 thumbs up!

The OTH roleplay website sounds interesting. Send me some info, if possible, please.

gilmoreluver2007

PS- I knew you were an OTH fan when you said some certain things. (ie: When I see myself ten, twenty years in the future you’re the one I see standing next to me. You’re the one I want next to me.) and a few other things I cant remember at this point in time... but, yes, I am interested in the roleplaying website.

(Sorry I write so much, I just talk a lot:D)
iwannabegilmore chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
bravo
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
I loved it, Please contineu soon with a sequel.
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
update soon
melako17 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
great,love it. u should do their wedding, honeymoon and them having children stories.
thebuzz1919 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Aw,

I loved it!

It was a very cute proposal,

and I really hope you write a sequel, because I love your writing style.

Really great story!