Reviews for Harry Potter and the Goblin King
Merlenyn chapter 1 . 9/25
Oh man this made me giggle. :) I bet part of why Harry got away with it so easily is because of the blood relation... *snicker*
hearagain chapter 1 . 7/5
Snerk! Love how you delt with Tom. Thanks for sharing.
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 1 . 6/1
the part where Jareth shows up the first time reminded me of a GIF my sister sent me. It was a cartoon version of him and his crotch was moving around like the glass balls he has in the movie.
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 4/25
Cackles maniacally...
Halloween Queen chapter 1 . 1/6
That is a good question. Is the bulge real? It had not occurred to me to wonder that before. So... Harry stared at his great grandpas crotch. Sounds funny doesn't it. Awesome story. The idea to wish Voldemort away is great especially when you consider how Jareth treats the goblins. I sincerely hope Voldemort was sent to the Bog previous to this. After all he tried to kill Harry, the Kings great grandson. Is Sarah the great grandmother?
Ariana Peverell chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Genius! *wipes away tear*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Naruto's-Lost-Love chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
bluebird397 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
You remind me of the babe... (sorry, couldn't resist) This story was great!
scipio96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Hahahahaha Snape's revenge, man.. and I like your idea that Jareth's wished away people get turned into goblins that work at Gringotts XD And his followers were paid? Wow, he must've been really rich to afford them all.
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Beautiful. Such a nice ending. I suppose Lucius also told Draco in no uncertain terms NOT to annoy Harry in any way... he wouldn't want Draco to be turned into a goblin now would he?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
You sure make one like more long lily wish jame potter away she did run claim him back
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Amusing. I just love Severus' revenge. Harry made a bet and was rewarded even if he doesn't know all the tale. After all, why would he want to have Voldemort back ? He inspired fear in the heart of the Death Eater, cleared his godfather, leave his relatives and found family. Good story.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Oh, I definitely think we need more of this story (sort of ongoing). I LOVE the funny ones, and I think it would be very amusing for Harry to receive regular reports from Jareth and the other Goblins regarding what Voldy is being forced to do and how he is responding, being punished for messing up, etc.

Actually, it might be fun to receive similar reports about how Jareth is making Dumbledore's life miserable, as well. You know ... bogging him during the night and then obliviating him and making him think it was a nightmare ... doing evil things to his sherbet lemons ... things like that. **evil giggle**
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
My my my...Harry's a relative of King Jareth, is he? Well now! I guess more than a few wizards and witches have learned what The Power He Knows Not is, haven't they?!

Hilarious one-shot, Lucillia!