Reviews for Harry Potter and the Goblin King
Finwitch1 chapter 1 . 5/27
Beautiful. Such a nice ending. I suppose Lucius also told Draco in no uncertain terms NOT to annoy Harry in any way... he wouldn't want Draco to be turned into a goblin now would he?
You sure make one like more long lily wish jame potter away she did run claim him back
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 4/16
Amusing. I just love Severus' revenge. Harry made a bet and was rewarded even if he doesn't know all the tale. After all, why would he want to have Voldemort back ? He inspired fear in the heart of the Death Eater, cleared his godfather, leave his relatives and found family. Good story.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/10
Oh, I definitely think we need more of this story (sort of ongoing). I LOVE the funny ones, and I think it would be very amusing for Harry to receive regular reports from Jareth and the other Goblins regarding what Voldy is being forced to do and how he is responding, being punished for messing up, etc.

Actually, it might be fun to receive similar reports about how Jareth is making Dumbledore's life miserable, as well. You know ... bogging him during the night and then obliviating him and making him think it was a nightmare ... doing evil things to his sherbet lemons ... things like that. **evil giggle**
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 2/26
My my my...Harry's a relative of King Jareth, is he? Well now! I guess more than a few wizards and witches have learned what The Power He Knows Not is, haven't they?!

;)

Hilarious one-shot, Lucillia!
Wolf-mistress chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I love this ficlet, especially Snape's torment of Voldemort. *snicker*
SaWa-San chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh my, this story just made my day and it isn't even ten o'clock in the morning here! I think I#m going to reread this tonight for some more giggles.

Great One-Shot!

Ciao,

Sawa
noylj chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I know NOTHING about Labyrinth, so I don't know Jareth or why even Harry would look at his crotch, but I would think the whole of the wizarding world would call for Jareth to take any of their enemies away and folks would be disappearing all the time.
chaos-lord377 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
ah Wonderful!
dreammyth chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Love it!
Tsume12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Very cute.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Nice! Incredibly unique view on Harry Potter and the Laberynth. Thanks for writing this!
huntress19 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
AWESOME! I didn't stop laughing for half an hour!
Moi chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
lol, I love this fic
ShaleenaDante chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
well thats an interesting epilogue i quite enjoyed a little snort at harrys blase way of saying hello to jareth like he had been saying it every day and it was absolutly normal for him. thank you