Reviews for Maiko 'the icy inferno' A canon beginning
Laura chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
It is the best Maiko fanfiction I've ever read!
Private Fire chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
Hello. It seems that I very late to this party. It is 2012 and I see you wrote this in 2008. Well I did arrive late to the series. I caught it in re-runs.

I truly love the development you gave to their feelings, actions and relationship. I especially love the way Mai knew that words would get in the way, and with Zuko actions do speak louder than words. I agree that still waters do run deep.

This is an excellent story.
Hey Saturday chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
wow! I actually loved it. i'm not really a Maiko fan, but you actually described their relationship a way I never imagined. I think you're awesome

PS: I'm not a Zutara fan either... I don't know why but I kinda like the idea of Zuko and Toph who are my favorite characters
madie chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
it was amazing at some points i totaly forgot that this story wasnt actualy apart of the seres' story

TOTALY AMAZING
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Wow... Mai made the move... Awesome! It shows she strong and will get what she wants. And she just happens to want Zuko. Very... Awesome Super Amazing Spectacular ...running out of adjectives here... Oh well, I think you get what I mean. I lovet this story!
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Good Chappie! And you're right about Mai, she does'nt open up right away. You're awesome at keeping everybody in character while writing a good story.
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
You are well within the realms of the series. This plan that Azula has hatched is simply perfect.
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Whoa... I really don't know what to say... That definantly was a comeback...
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Ice breaker this chapter is! Awesome job on the persona of Mai and Zuko!
Pasts-Hormony2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Love it so far! And with the complex characters, you portrayed it so well! On to the next chapter!
Chrysa Lite chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
YES! Score one for Mai! I love Maiko and you're a Maiko ROCKER! You rock and Maiko rox! YEZ!
Mangajuicexd chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Great portrayal... I like the way you manipulate characters... just check on your spelling and grammar though...
Mangajuicexd chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Very good chap2...

Sometimes I tend to forget how flirtatious Mai can be with Zuko... But its true...
MaestroLcf chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
As with your own creation of a 4th Book of Avatar, this piece of story line is simply astonishing to read. Apart from the spelling (sorry for being like that :p), it truly and faithfully follows the style and atmosphere of the whole story. Even though I had no trouble making the leap from Zuko and Mai at the end of Book 2, to the couple they suddenly seemed to be in Book 3. Nevertheless, this was a welcome piece that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

In other words: thanks! It's a real addition to the big story.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
I thought I read somewhere that theres a canon comic bridging seasons 2 and 3 vis a vis Mai and Zuko, and Id been meaning to look for it. Having reached the end of your version I find my interest in said comic as utterly vanished. Well done.