Reviews for Why Byron Is Unpopular
Dawn Hikari chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Really?
ShyKneeStardust chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Three words- I died laughing! This is an epicly hilarious story! :) xD

Though I still like Roark and Gardenia as a couple, Whiteny too is quite cute :)
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I really like Byron (but I prefer Roark), and I was not one bit offended by this story. It was actually quite hilarious:

-Roark's comment made me laugh.

-Maylene's comment did too.

-Volkner's comment was just plain hilarious!

-Clair's comment was also pretty funny!

-And especially the comment about the Orange Crew (which I agree with)

This story is going in my favorites! Which leaves me wondering...who's gonna be the replacement if Byron died?
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
XD I think I died laughing.

That's weird... in all of my stories Byron is a womanizer and has had countless affairs. O_o
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
his sprite in DP games does make him look like a womanizer. and a smelly drunk :)
TeamEdwardElric chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Lol so funny. Can I be the new Canalave gym leader? xd
Kaze Tsukai Kagura chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Heehee. Byron bashing is so fun. I've never really paid attention to him (or liked him, for that matter), so I approve of this fic.

"Orange Crew - You called our league gay.

"Well, that last reason was true. They are gay."

I've never liked the Orange Crew anyway, mainly because they aren't game-canon (damn Nintendo for putting non-game regions in the anime! They should've had Ash in Johto a long, long time ago!)

And now, if you'll excuse me, my little friends and I have to go torture Byron and the Orange Crew with something.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love it

Possibly the best fic on this site.
dearharuki chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
lmao. i never really cared about the guy, but reading this one-shot did give me the giggles. XD

i'm happy that there's onesided volkerxcandice. :'D they're my favorite gymleader couple.

poor roark, though. Px being dumped for the cold guy.
Jarkes chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I never liked Byron either, so I'm okay with this one. ;)
Alexandra Shinai chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Lol this is hilarious. And Maylene's reason is hilarious. So is Crasher Wake's and Volkner's. Misty's seems normal and Winona's reason seems also normal.