Reviews for The Chronicles of the Fellowship
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 21 . 6/23
I have been trying to copy and paste this story into MS Word so I can have the full story on my computer but I have been unable to do so.

And chance you'd be willing to share the full story file? Please?
Umm, sorry, just wanted to let you know: There is no King Elrond. Elrond's title is Lord.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 4/23
Did you know that the *storm* on Helms deep was actually unplanned in the movie?

They decided to film it anyways and it was down in the 30s during the siege with all the actors freezing their buns off not really prepared for such a dramatic temperature drop and the snow levels were unusually low for New Zealand during that time period of the battle.

It was one of those *southerners* type storm that comes from the south and brings along cold air with it.

They filmed this in the South Island which has occasional hard freezes during the winter usually when it's clear.
SortingHat chapter 13 . 4/23
If only they had an anti aircraft gun or a IBCM they could at least shoot down the flying Nostrils. I mean Nazguls.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 4/23
As harsh as Gimlits is he is actually quite right in what he says. Too bad no one even *fans* of the show take him seriously simply because he is a dwarf and not as cool looking as Legolas.

It sucks Legolas is over defended and can do no wrong like Obama with his *good speeches* but nothing real behind it due to the people he works with.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 4/23
Why doesn't anybody make a fanfic showing Gandalf NOT turning his back on the Balrog or better yet not engaging it in the first place?

I know Gandalf needs to eventually defeat it but his main purpose is to protect the ring and fellowship.

I never really liked Gandalf the grey because he was totally lost in the brain which I assume is from all the crap he smoked in his pipe. His *White* form seemed much better and he was a lot more in tune with things and actually being useful to battles other then just *being* there for the sakes of it.

Gandalf in his white form would NOT have gotten lost in the mines and probably have left Isengard the moment he felt something was wrong instead of following Saruman inside and he definitely would NOT have mentioned Frodo having the ring regardless.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 4/23
I would LOVE to know if Gandalf has an unlimited supply of ever ready batteries for his staff.
the another story is about prince caspian
Aquafin chapter 30 . 4/11
YAYYYYYY!
Aquafin chapter 27 . 4/11
i cried during this part too.
Aquafin chapter 23 . 4/11
I love this story!
Aquafin chapter 20 . 4/11
i hate Gollum. did i already say that? oh well, i can say it again!
Aquafin chapter 17 . 4/11
OMG! Gollum's leading to Shelob's cave! i chickened out on the scene. i HATE spiders
Aquafin chapter 16 . 4/11
none Ents came to Helm's Deep.
Aquafin chapter 15 . 4/11
i hated and loved that scene at the same time. its a sad scene.