Reviews for The Chronicles of the Fellowship
(Bag End, Shire)
Sam: "There and back again: A Hobbit's Tale" by Bilbo Baggins and "The Lord of The Rings" by Frodo Baggins. You finished it!

Frodo: Not quite. There's more.

Sam: "The Chronicles of Narnia" by Samwise Gamgee. Sounds interesting.

(London, England)
Edmund: Is there any way we can get back? I left my new torch in Middle Earth.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
22: Karl Urban-Eomer
23: Andy Serkis-Gollum
24: Liv Tyler-Arwen
25: Liam Neeson-Aslan
26: Tilda Swinton-The White Witch (cameo)
Director: Andrew Adamson
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 31 . 10/13/2020
I am IN TEARS AND JOYYYY THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 29 . 10/13/2020
Oh Edmund...he couldn't help it
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 22 . 10/13/2020
I LOVE how Susan is just DONE iwth EVERYTHING she says many many maaaany variations of "Oh my Lord" the whole story and I cackled all the time!

Then Edmund being realistically witty, there's Peter backing him and Lucy filling the blanks defeating them all! Gosh I LOVE THIS STORY YOU'RE SOOP AWESOME
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 18 . 10/13/2020
Honestoy I LOVE the little quips Peter and Edmund adds in the "seriously daunting" situation HAHHAHAHAHHA
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 15 . 10/13/2020
I LOVE the Sam and Frodo stare at Lucy when the stuborness issue came up HAHAHHAHA

Oh Pevensies
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 14 . 10/13/2020
I LOVE that Peter and Edmund thinking "our sisters listening to is?" AHHAHAHAHAHHA
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 3 . 10/13/2020
I LOVE the sibling banters how the HECK did I never find this story?!
CoffeeAndOakLeaves chapter 31 . 8/29/2020
I know this review is coming very late, but I loved this story so much and I really wanted to let you know! You portrayed all the characters really well! The friendships and bonds that were formed between Middle-Earthians and Narnians were so well written! I loved that the presence of the Pevensies saved Boromir and Haldir (at least for a little bit in Haldir's case...) Boromir is such a great character and you really gave him a chance to shine and be more than just the person who tried to take the ring from Frodo.
I think you did a really amazing job on the character arcs! All of the characters grew and developed realistically as they faced and overcame challenges. I also liked the way Aslan described the Pevensies' growth as necessary for their next adventure in Narnia—that was a really cool idea!
I also really loved your writing style! The descriptions were fantastic—long enough that I could picture the scene, but not so long that it got boring. And the dialogue was amazing too—it felt natural and completely in character. I loved the humour that Pevensies brought to whatever situation they found themselves in!
You managed to bring two of my favourite fantasy worlds together in one super-amazing-fantastic-wonderful-awesome story! Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/18/2020
Just something I noticed about the battle,
When Peter and Eowyn cut the mumakils back legs, that I'm pretty sure is called hamstringing, which is like cutting the tendons on the back of your knees or your ankles, crippling it.
Just something that might make it more realistic:)
MasterKogha chapter 6 . 7/4/2020
I really don't get why this was in a 'earth culture shock' fanfic section. This doesn't have any I mean ANY of that. Okay the flashlight was briefly mentioned.
MasterKogha chapter 5 . 7/4/2020
Yeah. Like I'd want a magic ring that spies on me 24/7 and transmits data to it's master. We have enough of that here! (ROFLMAO)
MasterKogha chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
This fic has a lot of decent potential but I feel most reviews on here are bots as they all seem to praise exactly the same with only slightly different wording and Oh Liar handed key elements to the United Nations to make the web more 'fair' in reality we got undermined by mostly Chinese farm bots and some Russian crap thrown in too.

You want a Russian Conclusion? Obama did WAY WAY worse then anything our POTUS could've done even though it's been proven the media lied.
MasterKogha chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
Why did you go strictly script here? There's room for lots of potential here for it to be a good AU as they have abilities and insights to add but your not utilizing.