Reviews for The Chronicles of the Fellowship
this is a very very good story you had morphed up here, loving every second of it so far.
Wow thank you for writing a awesome , captivating , some funny story lines lol, great drama along with the movies themes. Very well done. :-D
Anonymous chapter 31 . 5/18
Wow... what a perfect ending. Loved this story. Kept me busy for a good couple hours (I'm a fast reader) :-)
A wonderful story. I loved it.
Even as I finish your story and see how it flows seamlessly into Prince Caspian I cannot help but wonder how differently that tale would play out with the arrival in Narnia of these already hardened and prepared Pevensies. Already having faced trials beyond their rule, and knowing already why they are there not to mention already having met Aslan...
Garh! You gave me plot bunnies!

Once again, wonderful story, loved it!
/APotterPersona
DaughterofThranduil1701 chapter 31 . 2/25
Wow, I really loved your story! I wasn't sure about Boromir living, but it was good. You put a smile on my face and laughter in my mind. You are truly an amazing writer, mellon nin.
UnknownMystery111 chapter 31 . 2/24
Is there going to sequel
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/8
Hmm...interesting...

Should remember this, but I think I will be off to look for elfling!Harry stories again...
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
I have got to say. GREAT JOB!
I've been strolling the net for almost 5 years now - have never seen such an awesome, well-written story. Everything the characters said were definitely in character. Great, great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
No offense-just wanted to point something out-Elrond is a lord, not a king.
Ashley Pannell chapter 31 . 9/28/2015
Wow. Just wow. This was amazingly! I truly loved it. Never stop writing! And please write a sequel! This was incredible!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
very done u will beven are a great writer . I encourage you to look more on Harry Potter.
HeirOfRohan chapter 31 . 7/8/2015
Continue! It is so good!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 21 . 6/23/2015
I have been trying to copy and paste this story into MS Word so I can have the full story on my computer but I have been unable to do so.

And chance you'd be willing to share the full story file? Please?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Umm, sorry, just wanted to let you know: There is no King Elrond. Elrond's title is Lord.
SortingHat chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
Did you know that the *storm* on Helms deep was actually unplanned in the movie?

They decided to film it anyways and it was down in the 30s during the siege with all the actors freezing their buns off not really prepared for such a dramatic temperature drop and the snow levels were unusually low for New Zealand during that time period of the battle.

It was one of those *southerners* type storm that comes from the south and brings along cold air with it.

They filmed this in the South Island which has occasional hard freezes during the winter usually when it's clear.