Reviews for The Chronicles of the Fellowship
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 31 . 6/28
OMG! My two favorite worlds in one! I really loved how they all grew, especially Peter (who is my favorite character), from being impatient and rash to the High King he truly is. I also liked who wonderful your way of writing was, it was magical. Please never stop writing, you really have a gift for it :D
Sseumersan chapter 30 . 6/21
This part, “..But it is not this day! This day, we fight!..”, renind me of BTS's song
I loved this! I loved how they got along great! I loved how Lucy: took the Shelob sting for Frodo, released anger and rage when Frodo got stabbed by the troll and when Gollum lured her into Shelob's lair, when she also got yanked by the giant squid, and tried to destroy the ring herself by holding onto it.

I loved how Edmund: Saved Boromir's life and Boromir lived, how he got captured along with Merry and Pippin and the three of them say bloody hell, how he saved Haldir's life and Haldir later dies at the Pelennor Field battle :'( , that he gets along good with Boromir and Faramir and tried to save Faramir's friend, Madril, only to be stopped by Faramir, and that Merry, Pippin, and Edmund remind me of Ed, Edd, n Eddy

I loved how Peter: gets along well with Aragorn and they talk about their royalty and that they're both warriors, and that he dubs Eowyn as a Knight of Narnia.

I loved how Susan: Does all the wisecracking, spared Wormtoungue's life, stopped Peter and Edmund from having ale, and that She and Legolas have a true love story and that they get their kiss in the end. (If you can, put up a picture of them having a Bella Notre and spaghetti kiss).

And that Aslan makes his appearance in the end, and Pippin's reaction and Merry telling him to shut up is hilarious. Love this great story. I listen to the song "Remembering you" to go with this.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 5 . 4/15
I love this as I read on. Galadriel has given an insight into why they are here, how they came here, and how the world works.
MegaMindAuthor chapter 3 . 4/15
This is quite good my lad. The writing is very straightforward, to the point. With a touch of descriptiveness and sophistication. I don't how this will end but I'm literally loving it. Keep up the good work.
Kei chapter 31 . 3/6
i was in the hospital while reading this.. and u know, i forgot the pain in my spine while imagining all that i read in my mind.. i loooove Narnia and LOTR (eherm.. edmund.. eherm) .. it was amazing.. i love it so much.. i hope for a sequel tho i can see its been written for years now.. if u happen to read this, pls make another one.. ur awesome..
Joanna chapter 7 . 10/2/2016
You spelled Rohan wrong.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2016
this is a very very good story you had morphed up here, loving every second of it so far.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/14/2016
Wow thank you for writing a awesome , captivating , some funny story lines lol, great drama along with the movies themes. Very well done. :-D
Anonymous chapter 31 . 5/18/2016
Wow... what a perfect ending. Loved this story. Kept me busy for a good couple hours (I'm a fast reader) :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
A wonderful story. I loved it.
Even as I finish your story and see how it flows seamlessly into Prince Caspian I cannot help but wonder how differently that tale would play out with the arrival in Narnia of these already hardened and prepared Pevensies. Already having faced trials beyond their rule, and knowing already why they are there not to mention already having met Aslan...
Garh! You gave me plot bunnies!

Once again, wonderful story, loved it!
/APotterPersona
DaughteroftheValar1701 chapter 31 . 2/25/2016
Wow, I really loved your story! I wasn't sure about Boromir living, but it was good. You put a smile on my face and laughter in my mind. You are truly an amazing writer, mellon nin.
UnknownMystery111 chapter 31 . 2/24/2016
Is there going to sequel
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
Hmm...interesting...

Should remember this, but I think I will be off to look for elfling!Harry stories again...
Guest chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
I have got to say. GREAT JOB!
I've been strolling the net for almost 5 years now - have never seen such an awesome, well-written story. Everything the characters said were definitely in character. Great, great job!