Reviews for Something More
Kimberly-A chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Another beautiful vignette. I can see I need to work my way through reading more of your stories!
Destiney 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I'm gona cry! Its so sad becasue its true and Angel *Stupid nancy boy with dumb hair* Is so mean! I know he's all 'Spike is this Spike is that.' I know i rule at impressions LOL Ok off point , YOu rule!
randi chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
bitter sweet but I liked it. Whats your take on her ressurection
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
I loved the way you wrote this! I wish that would have been an actual episode on the show! Thanks for writing it, I enjoyed reading it )
Ashlee chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I really loved that. I almost didn't like the show when it first came on. I grew to like it, to love it even. This adds to my love for the show. :) Great job!
doe eyed1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I shouldn't *have* to tell you this, but I want to. This is a great piece of fic/work. You have a talent. Keep writing for the benefit of the rest of us!
Chris chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Very good story. I think you have got the touch for writing and conveying emotions. Sometimes I can read several stories and never really "feel" the story. Thanks for writing it.I will look for more of your work.
Teleri chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
*blinking away tears* This was beautiful and touching. well done
IceWing chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Good writing, good characterizations, good story. *laugh* you know for somebody who likes to write as much as I do, I positively suck when it comes to feedback and reviews.. keep up the good work
Rosewind far to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
scuse me while i go cry now. i never thought that anything, especially a work of fan fiction, would make me cry but here we go. good work, hun. i like what you did up there, :::points to story::: and i'monna look at your other stories now. :)
Gevia chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
That was very very good. Give yourself a pat on the back for anothr fanfic that is just as good as the show!