Reviews for How to Hide IT
Friday's Dusk chapter 12 . 8/30/2009
DUDE you have have HAVE to update this soon. im desperate to read more even though im really not happy that you brought jacob into the story (stupid jacob) please please please tell me this is not going to be a bella and jacob story because just NO. seriously i could get into a whole rant about just how wrong that concept is and the extent of my loathing for jacob but it could take several days.

but yeah this is brilliant and i really want more so please update this soon

luv ya xx ciao SD
LoLfEdward chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
ah! i really want edward and bella to be friends again... i don't like jake! i mean i KINDA do, and maybe he'd be good for bella, you know as a friend... but i miss edward! bring him back!

oh, and great job, by the by! :)
Silence Means Everything chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
Really good :D
Silence Means Everything chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
wow that was great :D
DeepCrimson76 chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Excellent story, so sad... it's the first fic to ever make me cry! Update soon.
maesan c chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
this is going to get good :D Please update
Maccie chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
I LOVE YOU! He is completely jealous or ticked but either way its good!
Maccie chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU! JENNY IS HORRIBLE MAKE HER GO AWAY
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
I did have to go back and read the whole story I just had to go remind myself of what it was about. LOL

This chapter was very interesting, I liked seeing this soft side to Jacob. I was also glad to see Bella happy for once. Though I do hope that things will work out for Bella & Edward before to long.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Brie,
dietmountainlion123 chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
haha, silly bella, ed's not with emily.

and aww jake!

He's adorable.

At least she got some happiness :( Poor Bella.

She needs to talk to Edward, even though it's going to be ahhugh!

haha, i'm not making much sense...i"m really sleepy.

Great job, i love your style of writing. it's intriguing and enchanting :)
Esaria chapter 12 . 5/19/2009
Just started reading this story, and I have to say it's -really- good :D

Incredibly sad though, I don't think I've felt happy the entire time I was reading the story o.o;
xoBlayke.Noelleox chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Great story.. Finally Bella isn't forgiving Edward right on the spot! YES! Anyways, sometimes I wish that Bella would grow a backbone. I want her to be all I am going to get revenge on JEnny, but I doubt that will happen. I also want Edward to pull his head out of his ass, and realize he love Bells, but I doubt this will happen right now, too.

Oh and regarding your AN last chapter about the Twilight movie, the actors looked like they were going to break out laughing half the time, and Jasper did not look like Jasper. I imagined a tall blonde guy with a southern accent but nno, I get a midget guy who looks like a mental patient trying not to laugh at walls. The poll on your profile, Kristen needs to learn to act, Rob needs to not look like he is about tolaugh all the time, Alice needs to be shorter, Jasper...well you alrezdy know, Rosalie just needed to be different, Kellan Lutz was th eperfect Emmett, I wish there was more of him. Oh, and Edward was not that sparkly, nor was the directing that great. She should of been better, the casting sucker too.

-LuciFerBlayke or just Blayke
gina chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT AND I'M ADDICTED TO IT!
p chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
keep writing! this is so amazing! dont give up now!
funkygirl148 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Great chapter... I have been waiting for a long time! Thank you!

Stay funky!