Reviews for May Day Melee
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
OMG, this was so adorable. With just a smidgen of hurt!Dean and protective!Sam. My favorite stuff. I enjoyed this story very, very much.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Aw, TraSan - you had Dean skipping! SNORT

That image made me laugh way more than it should.

And leave it to Dean to find the 'hot chick' - even if she is only a couple of inches tall.

Ceiwyn was a great OC - loved the way you described her falling on her 'backside' and how she described Sam when tangled in his hair.

Wonderful imagery. Great story. Loved it.

Nimrodel chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Loved it! Dean is sweet! _
Ash8 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hee! Wonderful. So many great lines. Great banter too. I'm still grinning. :D
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Was going to skip reading my new alerts tonight to finally finish my next story. I'm so glad I didn't. This one made me giggle enough to scare my kitties. _

I will so have to share it with my fellow Supernatural obsessed co-workers. We'll all want a giggly, flower adorned Dean all our own.
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was a riot ... thanks for sharing ... happy birthday to WYSAWYG ... we share a birthday LOL ;0)

Merisha ;0)
kokoda2007 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
The humor worked. I realised I had a stupid grin on my face at the end. Lucky there wasn't anyone around to take a photo.

Now, for my birthday, I want ...
Wysawyg chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Best. Birthday. Present. Ever! :)

Brilliantly funny! I love the daft little pixie banging into lights and windows. Sam calling dibs 'cos he's known Dean longer! Oh, and Sam taking a picture! Hee. That'll be bribery material for the future.

I love the way you summarise their fight with 'Two thrashed beds, one broken lamp and a cracked bathroom door later' Awesome!

And I'm telling you, the wasps are out to get me!
Manavie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Pixies *giggles*

-A smile crossed Dean’s face. She was the smallest woman he’d ever seen and she was hot.- *giggles*

-His feet skipped along the path as he followed Ceiwyn. They sang song after song giving thanks to the sun, the rain and the bounty of nature. The day was warm, the sun shone merrily upon them and he had a melody in his heart. Things didn’t get much better except that he seemed to be forgetting something or was it someone? Dean snapped his fingers. Sammy. That was the name he was trying to remember. Tough luck, Sammy, you can find your own hot pixie chick.- *giggles* LOL LOL

-She turned and pointed to the right. “He went skipping off in that direction.”

“Skipping?” Sam asked, furrowing his brow. “Literally, skipping?”

“Yep,” Bernice said, turning back to her cart. “Big, goofy grin on his face to boot. He was one of those crazies, that’s for dang sure.”- LMAO

oH girl this is awesome :D I was reading it at my java practical class and I was giggling madly at the image of Dean skipping around bare foot...painted and flower crown *burst into giggles*

thanks a lot for the story :D it sure made my day all giggles...I'm sure I'll burst into giggles every random time when I remember it :D

huge huge huge hug
WofOZ chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Pixilated... I love it... Good story!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
And you think you cant write humour? That was absolutely brilliant! I loved it, I was laughing out loud and HAD to tell my roommate about it and she thought it was hilarious!

Wysawyg's gonna love it! Sure made my day, and it's not even my birthday! :)

Great job, hun... and the photo on the phone was perfect :)
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hey Sweety

who says you can't write humour? I laughed right through the story, it was wonderful and imagining a pixilated Dean hehehe so cute.

hugs Shelly
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Awesome as always. Loved it.

TammiTam chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I absolutely loved this! Great birthday present for her. Brotherly fluff is the next best thing to limp!Sam!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I don't know how she could not love it! It was awesome and I thought it was great! Great job, sweetie! You should do more humor. You're a natural!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »