Reviews for Fallout
Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
That was definitely an action packed story. There's one thing you left out though. Who became the next NCIS Director?
charli911 chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
wow! what a great story! I *still* think Vance isn't quite the good guy he wants everyone to believe... and the way he sent the team away after Jenny's death was just plain wrong. thanks for the great read...Love competent Tony!
GibbsRules chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
OMG! This story was awesome! Loved the way Tony automatically took over leadership of the team when Gibbs was out of action and that the others accepted this without question (unlike in the series after Gibbs went to Mexico!). Loved the role reversal in the way Tony stepped up to help Gibbs in his hour of need as did the rest of the team. A broken, hurting and sick Gibbs is so heartbreaking!. I still have my doubts about Vance on the show - can he really be trusted?. Looking forward to reading more of your stories :D
Retired FF Writer chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Fantastic job! Great story very moving!
poohbear123 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
great story hope that is how the show goes also
Aqua Mage chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Wow. This is FANTASTIC! I love sick!Gibbs, and the plot was beautifully done, too. Great work.
SpoOkYjAgfaN chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Great job. Unfortunately I fear this season is going to be long and dreadful and take forever to get the team (hopefully ALL of the team) back together. :(
vanishingp2000 chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
Well done! I like the mixture of action and 'family.' I would relaly like to see something like this next season. Thanks. VP.
Harm Marie chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
This was a great story. If only the writers would do something like this to get rid of Vance...
FrostyFingers chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
aw sweet story! sadly its over now. awesome!
LisaReed chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
one word BRAVO

this is possibly the best judgement day stpry ive read some of them i haven't even bothered with beacause they didnt have the right feel like yours did so bravo on this piece of work!
Sorgina chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
Lovely story. I enjoyed that very much, very well rounded off too. Do write us some more stories when you get the time and inspiration
losingmymind2 chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
I really enjoyed this, and yes, I agree that is how season 6 should start. I really can't stand that little toothpick chewing creep Vance. I wonder how much arsenic it would take to soak his toothpicks?
aserene chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
amazing ending, excellent story! Very well done!
SarahKathryn chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
good story, bad vance! not that you wrote him badly, i just mean he is a bad guy.