Reviews for Rifts & Writers
Taranea chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
Wow, what a RIDE!

I *loved* the idea of the BBC writers being from another planet and the compost monsters fighting against their own vending machines and having impossible subordinates were hilarious creations they should definitely have at the show. The concept of a Doctor/Doctor Who Show crossover was brilliant and I had to smile when Tennant got invited into the TARDIS. Not to mention the crazyness prior to everyone realizing he was actualy the real doctor was very entertaining. Love your stuff, please write more! :D
cammiekaye chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
Okay, I don't usually read stories with the real actors in them and I often don't comment, but this was hilarious! Great job!
Briar Elwood chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
ROTFLOL! Perfect ending, so happy for David! LOL! SO AMAZING!

You did a great job, I'm impressed! ...No, I'm beyond that, I loved it! Great, superb job! Brilliant!

-Briar
Briar Elwood chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
*dies laughing* This chapter was completely and utterly ridiculous and I LOVED it! One of my favorite parts:

Most species would have trouble with their drives. Too random, mish mash. Most their technology works just like their minds…completely impossible to understand. Only the Psychologists of Langorl can possibly comprehend it. Well, them and Time Lords, but there aren’t many of them left these days.

ALL THE WAY! YES! w00t

Yay. Love it!
Briar Elwood chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
"Blimey," Tennant gasped. "You really are the Doctor."

*snorts* Hehehe... liked that part.
cinnamon988 chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
Sometimes confusing, but brilliant fic. I totally love it. Good work, write more... :)
Dead Composer chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Yes! DOWN with reunion fics and shipper drabble!

BTW your story is very funny so far.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
Utterly fantastic!

Thanks so much for this story :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 11 . 7/7/2008
Not confusing a bit! Except to John and Billie, which was entertaining ;)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 10 . 7/7/2008
I love it! A twin-switching story where the twin knows the role perfectly ;)
DeborahSloane chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Haham I love the ending. It's great...I'd say you're as cool as the Doctor but who am I kidding? You're as cool as the sonic screwdriver!
DeborahSloane chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
It confuzed me... Did David and the Doctor switch places?
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Cute. XD Glad David got to go on a ride in the real TARDIS, though. Total fanboy's dream come true. (As if he wasn't already living the fanboy's dream. lol.)
Juliet-Echo chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Brilliant :D chapter 11 wasn't confusing to me either. great ending there too. Great story, well done!

Jules
Kadigan chapter 10 . 7/6/2008
This just gets funnier with every chapter.