Reviews for Breaking Point
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I liked that a lot. I certainly appreciate your version of Rosalie more than I ever did the one in the books.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
terri lynne chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I like where this story is going please continue. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You show great promise as a writer.
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Cool! :)

-Random-
luvpuppies7133 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
wait i dont get it like at all i get that the story is from roses pov and that it would be if at the end of new moon didnt happen the way it did but what happened please tell me
PLEASE CONTINUE chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
hey, it was magnificent and I'm sure many would like to see it turn into a full blown story-please. It would be grreat!
Raett2020 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
If you have any further inspiration for this, I would really love to see it continue. It throws a different look into the Twilight universe.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
The beauty of being a latecomer in the Twilight universe is having to joyfully play catch up with fanfics, and then being ecstatic at finding one worth reading. This is definitely one of those. It's distinctly unique, the character dimensions you created around Rosalie fascinating.

I just love the way you take certain key scenarios and then twist it up into your own brand of storytelling all the while still keeping true to the characters. Fantastic! I can only hope to find more of your work in the future.
exiled.contessa chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is perfection as a one-shot, but I'd love to see this turned from a vignette into a full-blown story-even if it's a rather short story. It's really unique, and too, too good not take further.

If you don't, you're robbing us I tell ya, robbing us!
Shai Butter chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Wow wow wow! I really liked it! I really like that you put it in Rose's point of view...i really wish you would continue it though. It could turn out to be a really good story! But hey...it's great how it is! I loved it!

love ya,

ebony
Little-Red-Spit-Fire chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
o interesting! good one shot. i ike it.
lalelulelo chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Suspenseful! This seems like it's really gonna turn out good!
Kyra5972 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh wow! I love it! I know it's supposed to be a one-shot, but I seriously wanna see more! Maybe a one-shot follow-up showing them changing Bella and then one after that showing Edward's reaction to Bella being changed? Please, please, please?

~ Kyra
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Greta story :)
Reshmi Solaris chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
aww! that was kind of sweet [weirdly enough]. how many years later was it? has bella aged a lot?