Reviews for Home
cannibal corncob chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Yeah...teaser, no kidding.
Great story. Just wish there was more. Hope to see more updates from you.
the adicted person chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
still not seeing the romantic part... :(
Shannon the Original chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
please update soon this is so good:D !
Shannon the Original chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
This is so good please update soon! :D
LittleMissSophie chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Hiya. i'm back.

so as I said before, yes. I liked this story. Even with Haku's... issues, I still had fun with it. As I said before, I do really like Chihiro in this; she's really matured from the puny kid that she was from the movie. Although the kiss scene in 14 reminded me of a certain... no. I won't get into it. I did all of my raging in the last review. but still.

I liked Rin in this too; she teases Haku more, and is a lot more snarky, which I completely adore. And the idea of a war against Yubaba is a good basis too. Although if it turns out to be like the anticlimatic 'battle' between the Cullens and the Vultori from Breaking Dawn, I might have to kill something. Preferably a small and adorable creature. Ah! I said no raging! *bangs head against keyboard* Sorry, it's just that Twilight really sets me off... but enough about that.

So yeah. I like MOST of the characters that you've shown so far; Mayu is very adorable. And in general I like how the story is moving... except Haku. he needs to get fixed. *sigh* I'll be putting this on my alerts, and my favourites, but if I see Haku act like eddie-kins again... It won't be pretty.
LittleMissSophie chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
OKAY. THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT? Gahhhh. NO. I refuse to have Haku turn into Edward. No. Honestly. Just. No. ... Oh God. He IS like edward. And that's just terrible, I'm sorry. Haku is very stoic and hes very kind to Chihiro, but DUDE. or CHICK. WHATEVER. just like... NO. honestly, if there wasn't the actual movie to spin the whole romance, then I'd be calling Haku a creep right now! and pleeaaasseee tell me that somehow, Haku's memories of Chihiro have been taken by Yubaba, or I'm calling bullshit. I like Chihiro's portrayal in this fic also! She's very believable in this, and is rightfully acting like any other human put in her situation would have. Not to mention, she WARMS UP to Haku; albeit a bit too fast, but she's already met him before; she just doesn't remember it. At least she's not going 'I LAFF YOU HAKUUU' right when she sees him, despite it being already established that she pretty much forgot everything, and she's a grounded person now, and is unwilling to be... well, degrounded from her reality. Except her malice... that's just weird. I dunno. There better be some good characterization to explain THAT, missy! Or mister. I dunno. But Haku being like edward is just wrong, mostly because darling eddiekins is a stalker, and is mentally and physically abusive to bella. I DON'T WANT HAKU TO BE TURNED INTO THAT! And the whole binding thing is just... oh Jesus. It's the whole 'turning into a immortal so I don't have to see you whither before my eyes' thing. I hate escape-goats like that, but at the same time, if you paint a couple well enough, and then let the girl die, then fans will be DEMANDING that escape goat to be brought forth. but by that time the escape goat will be awkwardly placed, and it ruins the pacing of the story. Still. I don't like the connections to twilight from this.

Wow. I rambled a lot. And raeged a lot. sigh, thats why you dont put any connection to twilight to a fic that I'm actually enjoying. That happens.

And I checked out your profile... and you like twilight. Mmmmm. Okay... I'm still keeping my entire rant up there though. Just... try to keep the twilight references out of this story? Gah. I'll post up my entire review of this story so far in the chapter 15 teaser... which hopefully won't have me raging. but i do actually like this fic, contrary to my rant up there. especially... well. you'll find out in the next review.
Chesinshi chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
This is a really original plot! You should continue. Love the romance and excited for the action to come! Are you done with your first year of university? It's summer now; keep writing! :)
livyurlife chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Oh... My... God... That was so awesome! Sorry I have only read up to chapter fourteen so far and you are probably working on sixteen right now so I am kinda behind but that was just so great in every way! The cliff hanger was just heart stopping, when Haku kissed Chihiro! I was just dying while the next chapter was loading... And did you make that part about the bonding up yourself? that was really cool too, well it's probably based off of vampires, but still cool! I love your story, I am totally putting you on my favorite authors list! Thanks for listening to my rant :)
iAir Nomad chapter 16 . 5/15/2011
I read this from beginning to end. This story is seriously my new best friend. Friggin' amazing.

Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Please write more soon
La Dormeuse chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
Wah! My name in lights :P

Haha, welcome back! And yay, teaser, evil little teaser. Always good and (inspiring, oops) to have someone come back from hiatus :D. Can't wait for more and love for Rin

SuilsS
Ai Star chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
lol that got Chihiro there! welcome back :)
vampirelover2009 chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
update! what will her foster mother say?
pika995 chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
aw cutie story! i luvsh it so much! hope u write more soon!1
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
This is the first Spirited Away story that I like and I just ahve one thing to say...UPDATE! :)