Reviews for Coffee with Alfred
sherlockdklj chapter 1 . 6/19
Love your work! I really love batman, superman friendship mixed with comedy...X-D
If this comment is notified to you through email, please check your personal message inbox! :-)
Love it
Alamino chapter 1 . 3/21
Hahaha great story! Alfred has always been such a great character I think you captured him nicely
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Bruce's comment about Clark and Alfred makes me laugh really hard...a very good friendship story
tobi chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
made me laugh so much.

I love these small adventures. so ordinary, every day situations. beautiful writing!
dearjenna chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was so sweet and perfect! The jealousy in Bruce was so hilarious and adorable. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Rogue Requiem chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
A friend of mine just sent me this little story on the fly, and it's had me grinning from ear to ear. It's perfect and adorable and hilarious and-BRAVO! I just told her that I have never read a more perfect line than, “‘This is the third time,’ Bruce growled, his voice like rust on the gates of Hell, 'that you have woken me up'.” Rust on the gates of hell, omg. Absolutely brilliant. The whole thing. The whole story. Thank you.
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Muffin-eating alien paperboys and traitorous butlers! ROFL
Reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I do not posses your great word-crafting skills, so it seems I've run out of unique complements that I can give you. So let me just repeat what I have said on your other stories-great work! I'd love to see you as a comic book writer sometime :D love it!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
They really oughto have this in the comics! You're a genius for thinking this up!
Burned-Out Sage chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Haha, this is adorably waff.
shane chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
my fave story of all time.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lol. How cute. Also, you deserve some sort of prize for the phrase 'muffin-eating alien paperboy'.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love this.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Absolutely awesome. So sweet.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »