Reviews for Coffee with Alfred
I Like It Here chapter 1 . 8/25/2022
I've been reading the reviews from this and other work of this author and some people are like "you sure this aint slash" and I'm like "so f &!#! what if it is?" No straight man will have a friend like that and not be moved.. and I'm speaking of both Clark and Bruce. Hell my best friend is the opposite sex and I had a sex with them because when you're close to that person and see how incredible they are, how can you not be aroused?

For those curious, no we are not together (my bff and I) an yes we've ended it even if we may not have wanted to. We don't love each other like that but love each other enough. Know your limit people.
SandsOfTimeAndDropsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2021
This is a great story! I love the metaphors of salvation and communion and how Bruce gets jealous of Alfred taking care of Clark.
NB132 chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
First fic I found with a realistic Clark, 10/10.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
Heh, I don't usually read Batman and Superman fanfics, but when I saw the description of this story, I just HAD to read it, knowing it was gonna be good. And I love when fanfics have warm, fluffy moments like this (is this called fluffy?) while they aren't slash. Like, things don't always have to be romance! You did amazing with this story. I really like it. Thanks for writing this!
SilverPen001 chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
This is still the fucking cutest shit I’ve ever read. Thank you.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
This is fantastic. This just a beautiful little slice of life in the DCU. I can easily see this as something that happens off screen (or panel). The personalities are spot on and the relationship between all three of them is brilliant and very natural-feeling. These *feel* like people, not characters.

Great work, always happy to find something that just brings a smile to my face.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Thank you for this amazing and sweet short story. Hope you have a nice day.
Laverock chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Kudos! Very nice.
sherlockdklj chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Love your work! I really love batman, superman friendship mixed with comedy...X-D
If this comment is notified to you through email, please check your personal message inbox! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Love it
Alamino chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Hahaha great story! Alfred has always been such a great character I think you captured him nicely
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Bruce's comment about Clark and Alfred makes me laugh really hard...a very good friendship story
tobi chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
made me laugh so much.

I love these small adventures. so ordinary, every day situations. beautiful writing!
deletingthissoon chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was so sweet and perfect! The jealousy in Bruce was so hilarious and adorable. Thank you for sharing this. :)