Reviews for Home Again
romanceluver91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh God... this had me absolutely shaking with delight (and not just in all the naughty parts). I tried to write a story typical to this myself, but it was all about Sid and the girl (also a figure skater who could play hockey very well) building up their relationship at such a young age, having that unexpected heat of the moment situation the night before he left, and basically how they each seemed to die a little inside before everything ended.

Anyway, I liked it! I'll be checking out some of your other work soon as well!
em-red chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love this! Any chance for another chappy?
UndeservingHero chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Absolutely brilliant! And I've read some very good Sid fics. XD Hope you keep writing. XDPeace&LoveV
icy chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
there needs to be more of this story!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
OH MY GOD! This was absolutely, without a freaking doubt FANTASTIC! I so wish that you'd make a sequal or something to continue this, but at the same time you ended it perfectly! I loved it! You are amazing! I can't wait to finish reading your other stuff, especially if it is a good as this!
IStoleStuddmuffinNickJ chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Jessicax178 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I thought this was very well written. I did, however, have no idea what you were writting about until the actuall name Sidney was mentioned. Overall, I enjoyed reading it,