Reviews for The Cabin
larmo chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
More?
True Brit chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Well it started out ok even if a bit fast, but then you go and totally ruinit by having Draco as Ginny's hubby. I absolutely hate the idiocy that places the (As described by JKR in her books) ugly younger Malfoy with some one who would detest him for their entire life.

People never get over the sort of insults dished out by the ugly little blond haired death eater. Writers who insist on using the name Draco for some randomly made up character simply need to visit a shrink to get checked out for cerbal damage.
Harmonee chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
One word-AMAZING! Keep up the good work

waiting for more. :)
ghostchicken chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
You've made me cry. That's good writing, so don't apologize for it. I see you've had this story on hold for a while. Don't hold it any longer. It's excellent and very well-written. I can't wait to see more.

Welcome to my Favorites/Alerts List.
fanbasher865 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
hi, you keep writing pensives while it is actually pensive memmories. i mean realy, pensives are those enormous bowl shaped things that are ancient artifacts and are very hard to store while the memmories are able to be stored in a small little fial.
Tentrees chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
So like Harry to do Angst instead of dealing with his issues. Whinney EMO brat.
topdog19 chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
keep it up
pstibbons chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Sorry, where did those pensieve memories come from?
Snapehater chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
so far so good
Heidi191976 chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
A great chapter. I am glad that Hermione finally got in to see Harry. I hope that someone will view the pensieve and release him soon, once they know the truth about how Ron died. I can't wait to read more.
spedclass chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
That's good that Draco helped Hermione see Harry. I love Hermione and Harry's interaction when he sees she's pregnant!
Hermisia Draco chapter 4 . 9/24/2008