Reviews for And along came a girl named Mary
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Haha! This was great! Mary-sues are just... Ugh. SO horrendously ANNOYING. I hate them. This was really cool though. I love how your writing is pretty simple, but really good, and yet you manage to put in all the cheesy details that mary-sues tend to have. XD Well, update soon! Can't wait for more!

D-n-h
Mikani Arami chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ouch

I think Dayo Zamira Aethel Fayza Raz Patil Avalon Lillus Yaotil Alize Dana Ronat Tisa Daiyu Adela Isis Diane Eilis Gabi Elodia Hecuba Yuriko Velia Annabelinda Smith (*copy paste*) killed a few of my neurons,... and I kinda needed them.

Keep it up, love these parodies!
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
wahaahahaha XDD lol
Rose-Oracle chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOVE THIS! Please continue, I am an avid Sue-hater myself! Screw the Sues and their stupid long names! In fact...(shoots Mary-Sue) JUST SCREW THE SUES AND KILL THEM ALL!
phoebe chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
lol, this is so funny! I love how all of the guys attack each other so that they can meet her! so funny! this is a great parody!
Ask the Lonely chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
LMAO LMAO LMAO! I cannot see kanda doing that!
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
haha finally someone taking a little action against the mary-sues! well, this is funny and I'm looking forward to more so please keep writing!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
Seiina13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was awesome! Please update soon. I died when Kanda said that she could call him Yuu. *jealous*
supergalkate chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
That Allen some how never knew I had... Haha! I love you!

The only thing you forgot is that "Mary's secretly Allen's long lost sister! DUN DUN DUN! "

Haha. Hilarious.
Robias chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That was absolutely terrific. I was laughing through the entire thing XD

Go Mary!
Schauspielerinnen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I LOVE those Mary Sue parodies. Keep them coming. You've got one h*ll of a Mary Sue there, and I actually like them when they're called Mary Sues outright. Well, that's enough out of me. Keep writing!
Our-Renegade-Nirvana chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Gawd thinds like this make me realize that somewhere out there a 'writer' is getting a angry because they know your right! Which you absolutly are! The best thing about this though is Cross's letter, 'Her name is Dayo Zamira Aethel-screw that, I’m not writing her full name' that had me laughing for a long time! (if this isn't the longest review ever) I loved this.
zria chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I don't think Kanda would say "whoa" about something like a girl being pretty or anything...

o.o
Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Kyaa!

You did a good job and I found no major mistakes.

(I am not being nitpicky this chapter because I'm being nice...But next chapter watchout...Orchid-san isn't a nice beta when it comes to grammar.(Yep, it's me :D)
CHERRY-LOO chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
UM HAY U TTLY 4GOT TEH PART WHER LENALEE IS CRUSHIN' ON HER 2. ORIS THAT INN TEH NXT CHAPPY?

This made me giggle so much, can't wait for another chapter xD