Reviews for Clear Communications
StarWarsSkyrim51 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Love it! That's very adorable and funny. :)
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Fiends, are we? Well, I certainly enjoyed this story. I wonder if she'll teach him text-speak next...
Mashdana chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Oh, Iloved it so much! eventhough the I could have had some more texts coming in! oh, greedy me... thanks for sharing!

M.
Q chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Cute Story
bobmcbobbob1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Ha! That was delightful and otherwise highly amusing.

Loverly job.

Happy writing!
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
XD

Adorable!

This was a good laugh.

I love your writing style.
kristinia chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Very good and funny. Though its slightly frightening to think of Jareth with any kind of mobile phone. Keep writing wonderful fics!
DethRose chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Groovy. I wish I could master texting. Cool story.
LadyVampyre666 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*reviews* snigger :P

lawl, i loved it!

that was soo sweet in the end, and i can seriously imagine Jareth wondering around with a phone taking pictures

as your new story stalker, i've begun to realise a small theme in your stories : labyr- no wait, perverts. so far every story i've read features the word once or twice,

i love these stories, their IMMENSEly AMAZing!

plus your sense of humour rocks my socks :P

XxoxX
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This was very amusing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The thought of Jareth trying to figure out a Cell Phone makes me chuckle in and of it self. hehe poor Hoggle some how though I don't think Sarah is so mad at him now as she was before if she even was really upset before.

~Alanna~
DucksFlyTogether21 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aww i loved this story...it was pretty cute a
Tigerkitty86 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw...it's so cute.
Bianca chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I have to say, this just really made me smile. Very cute. Quick and to the point without any angst! Something you don't see everyday! Nicely done! _
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I like that Jareth has a "friend" at home (Malvolio). I like how easily he's able to succeed at things, and I like that Sarah's an eternal challenge for him. I liked her reactions- very fun. The "x"s seemed a little sudden, but I suppose if she's been pining for him all this time it's not that sudden. It seemed just a little sudden and self-serving. I loved how you used the "not long at all"- seemed the perfect ending.