Reviews for Destined
LadyElena17 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
enjoylife1994 chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
You shouldn't stop with your story :( I only managed to read your last chapter now because I haven't gotten the time to before. I hope you update it and continue it. The story still has potential in it, and I like the way it is going. I do hope you update soon please :) I'd like to see how things are going to turn out. And even if you don't have many reviewers, that doesn't mean you don't have many readers. I've only reviewed now after a long time, but i'm still reading, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Like i've said, update soon please :) I'm eager to know what's going to happen next.
jh chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
this is a really good story, and well written. the concept is truely unique and i think that you should continue no matter how many reviews you get.
Moonlight Unicorn chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Write More!

I shall send the cookie monster after you. If you write more, he will give you cookies, if you don't he will eat you. _
Thaena chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
I see you haven't updated in over a month. I really hope you finish this. Remember,just because people don't review doesn't mean they aren't reading. There are a lot of lurkers out there!

Good luck!
readergirl828 chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
love the story i cant believe that susan and caspian are aslans mother and father reborn. great idea!
annapfan chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Great job! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
this was a great chatper!

So that is why they are so important. it makes sene now. I knew their love had to play a part in it.

So It would seem that she is destined to go back. cause even though it is one of those either or sitchuations, great reward does not come with out great risk. So I would think that maybe this is his leap of faith.

I would think that she should be able to return.

if and when she does return, and they can manage to be victorius will they have to give up their lives to do so?

if so what then?

keep up the good work.
E626 chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Just found this and it was awesome! I understand everything that you've written so far and I'm sorry that I haven't really reviewed. I'll go back and add to the reviews!
ambie chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Amazing story so far! I totally loved how Father Sky and Mother Earth were reborn into Caspian and Susan. Please update soon! I am anxious to find out what happens.
Pirate Bob chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
Ar, Lassie, I make neither heads nor tails of this yarn. Show some direction soon er i'll jump ship and swim fer it. Thank ye very much.
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
awesome chapter and it wasn't really that graphic the whole death scene. I hope to read more soon!

-Phoenix
mae-E chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
I think this was a very good chapter!

it sort of explained the resons behind the chapter before.

my guess is that the 2 of them and possibly their love for each other is the key to winning the fight. cause love is always the best wepon against hate.

So is that why the other one is going after the 2 of them? why else would he want her to forget love? or for him to throw everything away for it?

seems like there are a lot of more complex twists and turns coming in this story.

keep up the good work.
DragonPhoenix16 chapter 6 . 7/1/2008
very nice update and sorry with the late review.

-Phoenix
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Lovely story and the way you write is amazing. The only thing I would say is your chapters are too short. :-) Can't wait for the rest of the story and Caspian's choice.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »