Reviews for Nine Months
Fly Dragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Yeah, so cute. I loved the added touch with 17, it really helped make the family come together! Also I skipped your story "And then you'll know,"because of how long it is, but don't worry the only reason I did was so I could make it my grand finally!(of course until you put out more of your heart warming story's) and like always, I can't wait to read more from you! XD
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
How awesome!
takuya chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
that was a good story i really liked it
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
That was great! keep it up!
Bell-Dell chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I like to read fics about what the birth could have fic,I LOVE it!
tim333 chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
This is a very enjoyable and realistic fic from start to finish. There are many great emotional moments and some good humorous moments as well. The only thing that bothers me about this fic is a few chronic structure errors, especially in the dialogue. Other than that, this is great.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
That was a really good story, it was nice and long too! I like the bit when 17 comes in and practically the whole story as well! Keep up the good work!
Chrissy chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Daleeria chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Please make a sequel or something like that! I'd really like to see a sequel!
Sailor J-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
That was such a cute story! I love cute stories! And thank you for reviewing mine! I''l try to get the next chap out soon.

PS. You wrote that '17 would understand someday'. Why don't you make a 17/OC fic? Better yet, I'll make one, and then you review it! Or, even better, we do both! -
Ratty chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Major Cuteness factor!
Tench-Sama chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
That was great.
Jesscheaux chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
That was totally kawaii! I really liked it and I love your writing style. I started to read this a few months ago, but I never did finish it, but I thought about it and came back because it's really cool! I think I read the one that's about the tape too, although I'm not sure. Excellent work *thumbs up* keep it up! Ja ne!
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 12/19/2001