Reviews for Forest for the Trees
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/4
for all his overt heroism, shirou's got a knack for the subtler power of kindness
Guest I Guess chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I just read your 'Dessert' fic. Didn't realize you had a Shirou x Taiga fic when I reviewed this one.
Guest I Guess chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I wonder what her reaction to magic would be. It be nice to see a sequel to this one day because I've always like the scenario where the protagonist gets with a perfectly normal person (like stories where Naruto gets with someone that doesn't use character or a Bleach story between Ichigo and his boss). Great story and I hope to see another like this from you one day (maybe Shirou and Taiga?).
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
i actually rather enjoyed this... a nice little story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
well, seems Rin's interest in Shirou just sky rocketed

loved the Omake
Vhbc chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
You lucky bastard...
BloodTrinity chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
"I can't believe I didn't know… my family sent them a card and flowers when Hotaru was born…"
Uhhh, Rin's family sent them a card when Hotaru was born... Hotaru is about a year old, 5th grail war ended a year ago so around the time Hotaru was born? I don't think Rin has any family members left that could have sent the card and flowers unless its Tohsaka herself O.o
antitsundereblackjackofnerdifa chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
Personally, unlike the others it was a meh story...Since its missing some parts like the fact that Shirou was/IS a magi(Like what others mentioned) and the ending was WAY too rushed..So I have to say...Not bad.
TheMysticalFett chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Sweet, realistic and well written. Great job.
Lazurman chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
And it was all possible because he helped carry her groceries. Men, if you see a woman struggling with something, anything, do your part and help. Marvelous work here; while still good, I can definitely see the improvement in your writing style for He Who Fights Monsters.

Fav'd.
xBud chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Ah, beautiful.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Too bad the story won't be developed any further, it provides a surprising insight on how far a fanfiction can evolve. Try make other stories similar to this but a more complete version including the revealing of certain secrets and such.
Tikigod784 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Hmm, a good story and a unique take on Shirou's life after the grail war. Though I find Shirou to be a little OOC in this story, I do like it.

Sadly, I don't think the life of a magi would allow Shirou for this kind of quiet ending. Still, Nice work!
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
That omake had me lawling. Good work!
SilverIceRing chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I remember, a long time ago, having read this. Back then I thought it was a wonderfully done story and incredibly original, and my feelings haven't changed. Though it felt quite sudden how their relationship took off in a single night, it still feels quite sweet. I wouldn't change a thing.