Reviews for Forest for the Trees
He-who-doesn't-want-a-name chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Another great story by my favorite fan fic author. You sir are brilliant. Happy writing in the future.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
A very unique way of an FSN ending...gotta say I like how you portrayed Harumi though, of course I have always like a plot where an older woman ending with a young man in a story lol.
davidt6345 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like this story, it's unique.
Teremko chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
One of the sweetest story i read with Shirou as a main character !

I'm glad you didn't stick with the usual pattern of story and tried something different !

It is just a pity you didn't do the fated meeting between rin and Harumi but that's just a detail.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the story !
Moonlith chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
I liked it.
aedan cameron chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
I liked this story. I also like how you made their relationship platonic for a good long while before they fell for each other. Girls don't just fall for the nice accomidating guys, they have to get to know them before they're attracted. Thanks for the great story!

Aedan
Anon chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Well I must say that I enjoyed the story and was surprised at the way things ended. I was expecting Rin to be the one with Shiro, but I guess you didn't introduce the Harumi character for no reason.

It was a wonderfully written story with barely any errors! I was a bit disappointed at how you skimmed over their relationship, but I admit that I would probably have been bored reading them go through their trials and tribulations.

Overall, I enjoyed reading this fiction of yours even if I'm not a very big fan of Fate Shirou. Hope to see more of your stories in the near future!
gasleak chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Love your stories, please keep them coming
DariusXXI chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I'm not very good at reviewing, but I can say that this was a great story. I liked the OC and the sense of humor of her friend, and especially the way she and Shirou interacted.
gasleak chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I thought it was great, please keep them coming.
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
great story
pick a name chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
not much i can say but it was very nice

i enjoined the whole story

Iarumas chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
That was a very heartwarming story! Well done!
j'meir kallicharan chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
I find it was very nice and convincing honesty i'm a guy and this story made me blush a lot i even thought of it like an espiode of fate/staynight...it was really enjoyable and i give it a 10/10.

good job.
Kaisis chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Pretty nice story. A little homely, and definitely more chatty than your previous works, but that's really all in the premise of the story, which is one of normalcy compared again to your other works, which are derived from anime's with subplots that DEFINITELY have no normalcy in it.

Looking forward to your next work.

P.S. Btw, where's the r18 version of the setsuna/negi pairing? LOL, just joking hehe :P
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »