Reviews for Common Knowledge
AnimalAmelia16 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Wow so good! I like it!
naima91 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
i freaking like your .

so cute!perv!love just the way i like

please please please please please please do continue..

NEJI GAARA LEE SHIKA CHOUJI JIRAYA INO TENTEN esp SAI.

please :) :) :) it just so sweet

i love Sasunaru too much

yes you are one of my favorite author!
chaseerlove chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Gaara,Ino, and neji
Supreme Dictator of the World chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
This story is funny, i think you should do gaara, shikamaru, or neji talking about sasu/naru. Shikamaru would be complaining the whole time. Neji would be spouting off about how fate brought them together and gaara would the usual all-knowing manic depressive that gaara is lol.

ciao :)
Tsuki-Nii chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
This is just too awsome! omg! please do one with lee, neji, and gaara's comments! especially gaara's! awsomenes!
AngelicFanfic chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
HAHAHA, this is great. You have GOT to update.
Supporter of Free Love chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
if you do decide to write another chapter, you just have to do lee! i'm actually surprised you haven't already _
UchihaAkimoto chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
If your still in the mood of writing this fic, it'd be fun to read what Jiraiya, Neji and Team 8 thought. And maybe to read what TenTen was thinking, because she is such a forgotten character, always hiding in the background, that it'd be fun to see what she was thinking about our lovely couple.

Really nice fic, by the way. D
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
wow ... i knew they were loud but to be that loud that kiba could hear it ... wow thats amazing ... any way i usually play naruto with my friends and two of them r gay ... of course we gave them the parts of sasuke and naruto since one of them is my brother it really can get loud ... especially since i share a room with him ... SCARS ! any way i thought it was really good
panda chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
o... looks like they were caught red-handed (so to speak)... lol couldn't resist that lame joke. Sorry! Loved the way you panned out this fic. It cracked me up! Good job XD
black laurel chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. :)

I think it would be awesome if you did Jiraiya's POV and Itachi's POV. Especially Itachi's.
rainbowboysxoxo chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
that was cute :)

i want shika. and ten ten.
theNewDesire chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Hi. I just read both chapters and they are awsome! XD I noticed that only Kiba realy makes a big deal about how loud they are. Is that because of enhanced dog-like hearing or something? Also, I would like to see Ino's thoughts on this. A Sasuke Fangirl Opinion (yes, in capital letters) would be...interesting to say the least.
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Oh my god, awesome story. Do some chapters for the other teams, please!
runningfingers chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
This is good. I think that ,,my favorite so far was Shino. He's just so funny. Could you do Asuma's team? Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji?