Reviews for Basestar Pimptactica
Maggie729 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
I laughed so hard! Funniest story ever!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Epic read. :)
Random-Battlecry chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
This fic cured my headache. I'm not kidding. I mean, the aspirin and coffee may have assisted, but I started reading it with a headache, and about chapter three, it was mysteriously gone. The headache. Not the fic.

Maybe you should start promoting this as a story with miraculous healing powers? I'm not suggesting that you exploit its clearly God-given gift, exactly, but you could give it a shot at a Sunday morning televangelism show. I mean, I'd donate to you.
flybynight00 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
This is AWESOME. You made my weekend. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I started crying, I was laughing so hard. This was hysterically funny.
Gundum M chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
lmao
bookwormdaisy chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Yes! Pure, unadulterated win. How is it that you can so magnificently portray all of the characters, yet still make it hilarious? Keep up the good work!
sudoku chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Hahahaha * 10 billion times.

I really enjoyed this story. Despite the silliness, they are actually in characters and what they say really sounds like them. I was just thinking "oh, just another parody" but this's insanely hilarious, I could't stop reading in one go. Laura's concern for the weed, Helo's "brother in law", Dr Cottle's shooting the speaker, Adama's being awesome. Of course Pimptactica's side is even more hilarious. Poor Cavil (no wonder he is so evil)!
NargleGirl chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Ohh God. Best. BSG fanfic. EVAR.

This is sending us all straight to hell, isn't it? XD And the ovary part... oh God. This makes me love Leoben's character so much more... in an odd way...
ilmiopassato chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Great ending! I laughed so many times while reading this, especially the part where Adama vaporized the nuke with his glare. EPIC!
Timewatch chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
I guess this means the end. It was a cool story while it lasted... Perhaps a sequel one day.
The Breeze chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
The Weaponization of the Adama Glare...

Now THAT'S damn funny.

-Steve
greysw chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
ha ha ha, brilliant! I love the part with Cavil and the Hybrid, and the Raider who died sixty-three times. Gaius conducting the Leobens was also really funny, and the ending is perfect! "This is my frakking family" indeed... oh, Cylons, don't ever change. 3

Great job - thanks so much for finishing this. Cheers!
kitiem3000 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Funny shit
Lavanya Six chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
This is awesome and really, really funny.

Leoben's Kryptonite made me laugh.