Reviews for The Return of the Shadow
Midna chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
This is the best fanfic, ever, and I've read lots of them. I love everything about this. Keep on doing what you do!
BabyGhost123 chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
God I love the story...I just love the way Sheik and Link are around each other buy I do hope that since Sheik turned into a shadow warrior that he wouldn't try to put Link on the side but hey we're destined for each other u never know...update soon.
Zeldork chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
Why are there no more chapters?!
At the beginning of the 25th you said it wasn't the end! It also says you haven't updated in like, three years!
Please finish the story!
(PS. Nintendo should make this into a video game...)
DragonAlex13 chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
Hey now. That's not fair.
You can't just leave the story there.
Update please.
dravius762 chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
Omg i can't believe it! Sorry i never reviewed before but my comp wouldn't allow me. Please please finish this story! I fell in love with your story right from chapter one and that hardly ever happens for me. No joke. I hate when fics aren't finished, especially when they are good ones and even more so when they are epic like this one. :'(
Cherry Burlesque chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Aaaand I just realised I wasn't logged in when I posted that review. Whoops.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
Oh god I just looked at the last update date and it's been like two years.
I just. Need to know what happens in the end. If you're still active, could you PM me and let me know? I don't want to pester for updates because that'd be redundant but jesus I need to know.

This is so spectacular. I suspected Valek was the perpetrator from the beginning, but at the same time you wrote it so well that I was continuously questioning that fact.

God, even unfinished, this is an amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I just wana tell you that you have to write more Link/Shiek stories cuz I love the way you write. AWESOME DUDE! Haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I totally enjoyed this story but stopped at 25 ch *cries* PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
All I have to say is..Epic.
Egg Emperor chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
AND FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY CONTINUE THIS STORY _
Drake chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
Please Keep going... This is amazing...
Buubbly899 chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Omg will some1 plz email her to finish this masterpiece
Nekura8 chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Well I guess things came up huh? Please come back to this story sometime and finish it. You took so much time getting this far it really is a shame to leave a story like this unfinished especially since we are clearly near the end of story.
SkywardDiamond chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I am enjoying this muchly, it is both sharp and wildly entertaining. I do hope you return! *waits*