Reviews for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Time Travel
BloodyFangKing95 chapter 14 . 5/29
Why does all the story I read always starts with people wants to kill the main character. It really ruins the story.

Lucas just stand there and let Damian chocked him and he didn't even do something about it? t

Thats it. I'm done. Good story just that killing and do nothing part annoyed me.
Mizhera chapter 90 . 3/7
So, we finally meet Angie! Lol. I enjoyed her character. She somehow reminds me if Damion! Hoho. Speaking of him, what happened to him and "that" guy (I forgot his name. Haha). Are you also going to feature his training in you future update? I really miss the trio's interaction! Huehue! I'm looking forward to your next update! :D But just remember to take your time! ;)
Meta-Akira chapter 89 . 12/2/2016
Goodness gracious, it has been quite a while. Been a few years since I both reviewed and kept up with your updates, despite this story being in my favorites the whole time. Finally decided to catch up by rereading the whole thing, and I just have to mention how much your writing has improved over the years!
Thanks for sticking to this story this whole time, it's quite admirable.
Also, slow burn romance in stories is my weakness, so never apologize for taking the time to develop everything, it just makes the results that much more satisfying!
You do still have a small tendency to swap between past and present tense, so just keep an eye out for that.
I look forward to your next update. Hope you are enjoying Sun and Moon!
-Akira
Guest chapter 89 . 9/3/2016
Thank you for the update! keep up the good work!
Mizhera chapter 89 . 9/1/2016
WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! SHE'S HERE! Thank you very much! This totally made my day. You don't know how many times I've reread this chapter. Lol. XD

Also, I'm surprised. I didn't expect her new pokemon will be ponyta. Although, if my memory is correct. You haven't explained how she got it, right? And, another thing, Liv and Rav already appeared in Johto, so does that mean that Sinnoh has the same timeline as Johto? :3

Anyways, really love your update, not only because you put my OC, but because there's really so much development. Can't wait for the trio (Dawn, Lucas, and Damion) to reunite soon! But, you can still take your time for the next update. I understand your situation. God bless and hope to hear more from you soon.

P.S: For some reason, I'm starting to consider ToryxHera. I dunno. Haha. XD
epicjorjorsnake chapter 89 . 8/30/2016
No need to press so hard. Nowadays I'm busy too. I have 2 AP classes and etc. ANYWAYS, the point is, no need to rush, in fact I feel that you could develop the characters a little bit more. I feel Chapter 89 was a bit off for me, but I cannot wait for the other chapters! Remember, just do it when you feel like. Many fanfic writers quit a story (including me) because of sudden doing or no inspiration. Anyhow, I feel like expressing my support and just want to tell you to take it easy. See ya in the next chapter!

~An Active Reader of this story.

P.S YES IM SO excited about sun and moon! :) Maybe you could make a fanfic out of it? (suggestion only) once it comes out.
SkiesEagle chapter 89 . 8/28/2016
Wow, it been a while since last update! Your are right, it is been so long to see OC(Ashe) is there.
I guess we are getting so close and thing will be harder to face.

I am patience enough to wait and even I know you will be busy. Yeah, it not always fun when things get in your way. Can't be help.

Pokemon Sun and Moon are coming sooooon~ Can't wait to get it! Although, some new Pokemon are fine and some...well...I don't know how I feel.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Is it me or do i get mixed up with Dawn, Damion and Lucas 's age. Maybe you'll think im stupid but let me tell you what i think there age is. In the beggining of the story when Dawn turned 14 it said to be a tradition to explore the world. The part when Lucas woke up and saw Dawn it said to be the same age as him. Then into the clown part of the story they said that Lucas appear to be 10 years old. And when Damion won against one of the team galactic people that they said that she lost from a 12 year old boy. Does Dawn, Damion and Lucas have different or the same ages? Or is it just me being truly stupid with this question. I Love your time travel story and it has a interesting plot and and with a cute touch of romance. And i wonder if your going to still continue because it's one of my favorite fanfictions! With Lucas being so adorable as Damion Choking him and Dawn beating them both up. I dont know your busy or not but keep continueing with the story because it's so amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Lucas is my favorite character in the story because he's so FREAKING CUDDLY INOCCENTLY ADORABLE! Even when he cried in front of the clown when he needed the coupon for food. What another cute thing i like is the LUCAS AND DAWN OTP! And keep updating because i want the story to continue so badly! I dont know your busy or not but sorry for this whole comment if im pushing you because i Want the story to continue.
Guest chapter 88 . 8/14/2016
I love your pokemon diamond and pearl time travel but i wonder when your going to continue the story because it's freaking awesome! Im worried if your not continuing the story. And im sorry if im bothering you with this message.
eldiar chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
hi
epicjorjorsnake chapter 88 . 2/15/2016
Awesome chapter!
Emperor Menthos chapter 88 . 2/15/2016
"A friendship ring!.." my favourite part :v
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 88 . 2/14/2016
Awwwwwww that was cute. Daniel youuuuuuuuu. XDDD
Mizhera chapter 88 . 2/14/2016
Awwwwww! This is adorable! Daniel is really innocent like Lucas! \(;)/ This totally made up my cold and silent valentine's day! Anyways, Good luck with your school life! I'm looking forward for your next update soon! ヾ(@@)ノ
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »