Reviews for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Time Travel
SkiesEagle chapter 85 . 4/9
Wow, it have been a while I read this. Remember me? I was SagaAuraMana and now I am SkiesEagle. lol
I need to reread this all over again. It keep me getting chiffhanger each time every chapter. XD
Keep it up good work, Japan! :D
Monkey999Boy chapter 85 . 3/25
I approve!
epicjorjorsnake chapter 85 . 3/25
Ah! ONCE again my friend, what magnificent chapter I must say! Bravo!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 85 . 3/24
I'm loving Shiki even more now. XD She and Daniel must reuniteeeee and Shiki should show Dawn a pic of Daniel...huehue.
- EM
epicjorjorsnake chapter 83 . 2/16
I really like your fanfiction. Pls publish more! I don't talk much. I just want to say are you publishing more? Thanks! Keep up good work! Anyways, thank you for writing this! But are you going to update more? Thanks!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 84 . 2/10
Ahhhh Shikiiiii I love youuuuu.
It always makes me happy to see an excited Lucas. XD
...and a jealous Dawn. :P
Can't wait for more. owo)9
-EM
Monkey999Boy chapter 84 . 2/10
Dawn hops on the jealousy train! Choo-choo!

Still loving your stories, as usual! Keep doing what you do as well as you do it!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 83 . 1/30
Dawn got an Eeveeeeeee ayyyyyyyyyyyyy (owo) And Lucas is as cute as always, just so much like a child. It's wonderful to see him like that. ...and I'm hoping he gets crushed later on in the future. w
-EM
fldsmdfr4 chapter 8 . 1/7
As a comeback pokemon fan, I do really enjoy the story, especially because I like time travel and the romance. This story also gave me inspiration to continue my story. If you're going to create another Lucas x Dawn fanfict, then here's my OC. It alright if you don't. :)

I have submitted an OC to JapanDreamer. If she does not accept my OC in the story, then I solemly swear that I will not in any shape or form, kill or flame her. The OCs here are only to prolong the story and still allow reviewers a chance to be a part of it. I consider myself lucky that JapanDreamer even wanted to put out OCs and should be very grateful.

Name: The Blacksmith
Age: 15 years old (has the mind of a timelord)
Occupation: A wondering traveler
Pokemon: He doesn't nessesarily need pokemon. If needed, Mudkip

Personality: Imagine this: You have escaped a 1000 year war and your whole family and friends were sent away as well. With a broken spaceship time machine, you set out to look for them in different universes. Along the way, you encounter many adventures which brings you steps closer to finding them. That's the blacksmiths personality. If you don't understand, just read my fanfic.

Appearance: High as a 15 year old, bowl shaggy black hair, Brown shirt, Jeans, golden brown skin, black pupil eyes, wears goggles on the head, dirty lab coat.

Where I want the OC to be: laying down unconscious in a crater. You'll know why.

Others: He's a human timelord from the planet Gallifreya Terra in a dimension known as 101 of the beta system. He built a not-fully-working spaceship time machine thats bigger on the inside and travels to different dimensions. Its called a TARDIS. Its exterior is stuck in a shape of a vending machine.
soraakihiko chapter 83 . 12/10/2014
please update soon
Monkey999Boy chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Hello! This is a wonderful fanfiction you've been writing! I've been reading this since 2012, but only now I realized that I could review anonymously. If it's okay with you, may I have my OC added in?

OC: Diamond (from the manga)

Age: 13
Looks: Exactly like Lucas.
Personality: Calm, sleepy, hungry, careful, caring, strong, and emotional.
Secret: Looking for Platina and Pearl (also from the manga), bonded with Mesprit as well as Lucas.

Pokemon:

Infernape/Inferno (Male), knows Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Grass Knot, and Close Combat.

Luxray/Shine (Female), knows Thunder, Crunch, Fire Fang, and Extreme Speed

Staraptor/Star (Male), knows Fly, Brave Bird, Close Combat, and U-Turn

Lucario/Lucy (Female), knows Dark Pulse, Psychic, Bone Rush, and Aura Sphere

Metagross/Mecha (N/A), knows Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Head Smash, and Psychic (holds a Metagrossite, which lets it go Mega)

Regigigas/Giga (N/A), knows Focus Punch, Stomp, Rock Wrecker, and Fissure (Can summon the three Regis, and is only a last resort.

Notes: Dia is at the Solaceon Day Care Center, waiting for Platina and Pearl to return. He seems depressed when he sees Dawn and Damion approaching him. He mistakes them for Platina and Pearl, and they mistake him for Barry. Dia tells Damion that he likes Platina but Pearl already seems to have got here, then Damion gets confused and asks who they are. Then, they sort things out. Platina, Dawn, Lucas, Dia, Pearl and Barry all meet up when Cyrus raids the town. Lucas goes into a terror coma, and Dia defends him strongly by battling Cyrus. Cyrus ends up kidnapping Platina and Pearl, and then Dia chases after with tears in his eyes. Dawn also seems to have formed a crush on Dia.

How does that sound? It would be an honor if you used Dia, Pearl and Platina along with my little Solaceon Arc. But you don't have to. I hope the next chapter ends up great, and your life ends up the same!
flashyhero chapter 82 . 11/15/2014

Also, you're a butt. This story makes me wanna play Platinum, when I should play Sapphire because ORAS comes out in 6 days.
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
The only Pokemon that can time-travel besides Dialga would be Celebi.
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 82 . 6/1/2014
This was a really great chapter! I loved seeing Dawn's parents again and I especially liked the small Fortuneshipping hint :)
Good job!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 82 . 5/24/2014
Ooooh jeez here we go. The Galactic making the move...and let's see how Dawn's parents react to it hue.

Ohohoho some Fortuneshipping at least it's better than nothing. Yay Crasher Wake XD

ORAS YES I want to see a Sableye, Mightyena, Shiftry...Linoone hue. :D