Reviews for Vicissitudes
BarTheVampirePrincess chapter 7 . 1/5
Now Bella don't know her husband. GOD I HATE THAT
BarTheVampirePrincess chapter 6 . 1/5
OH MY GOD
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BELLA CAN'T REMEMBER EDWARD?!
HO GOD
Joanna chapter 27 . 7/23/2019
Thank you thank you thank you! This was brilliant! I loved reading it ️️️ Bella and Edward are the best
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2019
This started out great. But then, Bella was "kidnapped" from the mall...whilst she was with two vampires. Ya, it sounds even dumber now. WTF?
harkie5 chapter 27 . 3/23/2019
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!
Jadeeeee chapter 27 . 7/13/2018
About to leave 70 odd reviews bc this deserves to get to a thousand
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2018
He...fell to his knee because she was in the dark for a few days? Shes fine now, stop being weird.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2018
Its not the wolves or the volturri….well then she wasn't taken. Im just saying...who in the fuck would want to kidnap an 18 year old? And from the mall of all places. And magically under a sight seeing vampires nose...YA RIGHT
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 27 . 5/27/2018
Enjoyable, well written story. Aro and Caius were nasty, kidnapping and changing Bella like this. Bella always wanted Edward to change her, but she handled that disappointment well. Marcus showed more animation in your story ;-). He sees immortality as a gift where Edward sees it as a curse, and can't understand Edwards view considering the bond between Edward and Bella.

Carlise is angry that Aro calls Bella "daughter". Aro has stolen from Carlise as well as Edward, in regards to Bella.

Love how Edward is courting Bella again and in a different way, and she actually accepts his gifts! Wow, Edward sure is a lucky guy (wink, wink) when he discovers Bella's unique gift!

Thanks for writing.
Igoogleeverything chapter 27 . 4/29/2018
really enjoyed this story, well written.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2017
OMG what a hilarious ending! I really enjoyed this fanfiction, it was quite the journey! I liked your interpretation of the charactors a lot.
jk chapter 7 . 5/5/2017
isn't Edward a vampire? if so, why does he have to "try" to remember something? Anyway...has this turned into a try to get bella to remember story now? Like I haven't read 20 of those already...and they were more interesting, sorry.
jk chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
ya...I bet seeing NOTHING really takes its toll on alice...LOL seriously? some of the things you say...omg
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
I'm sorry did you write that the kidnapping was ELABORATELY planned? Doesn't sound very elaborate...sounds really simple actually.

Do you really picture the cullens just sitting around the house waiting for information to fall into their laps? doesn't seem right does it?