Reviews for Vicissitudes
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Oh poor Bella, what did they do to her, love it.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Oh fab start, love it already.
AmandaJillCullen chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Oh, the little snuggle on the bed at the end was perfect. I'm smiling away to myself while I type. I'm loving this story
Color me Red chapter 27 . 7/24/2010
*sigh* I loved this fan fic! That would be so sad in real life if Bella really did forget about Edward and the Cullen after everything they have all been through together! Or the fact that they never got to have Renesmee...*sigh*
singingstars chapter 27 . 7/23/2010
LOL. BELLA'S GIFT. XDDD.
singingstars chapter 25 . 7/23/2010
Eeeek, finally she got her memories back :D 3 I lahv this storyy. 8D
singingstars chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I feel so sorry for Edward. It makes me saddd T~T His true love doesnt remember him, after all the times they had too. T~T EFF YOU VOLTURI! EFF. YOU.
singingstars chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
dsagsdfscda. wtf shes being changed? D: GAHFAHDJSALDAS SUSPENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tabulah Rasa chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Compelling and just, really very good. Can't wait to read on.

Well, of course i CAN wait. As a matter of fact I will, I've got an early day tomorrow. But now at least I know what I'll be doing tomorrownight.

I'm always a bit intimidated when I review stories that are simply better than most. It's silly, but I get this 'what-do-I-know?-voice' in the back of my head. On the other hand, I may not be able to write it, but I've done my share of reading. So I should be able to tell the 'ok' from the 'awesome', this being the latter.

Yeah, I tend to ramble when reviewing.

Anyway, great expectations...
pixieangel3000 chapter 28 . 7/11/2010
loved it

(want her gift) hahah

is there going to be a vicissitudes 2 (hope i spelled it right im a shit speller)
roon0 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Oh no what has happened to Bella.
booklover260 chapter 27 . 6/28/2010
that was beautiful! i loved it so much! The way it was written was amazing and this story was the first fanfic (and ive read alot) that made me cry, made me so emotional it was hard to breath. It was abosolutely sensational, i couldnt stop reading it, i read it all in one sitting! i loved how it was in Edward's perpesctive beacause not many are and i love the change. i think you are a great writer and i look foward to reading your other works in the future!
hairline chapter 28 . 6/9/2010
brilliant wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm so glad I found this story, and also that it was complete when I read it (its difficult to wait for updates). Thank you! It was very good. Well written and edited, which always helps make it enjoyable. But most of all, the story was really good. And thanks for keeping it "T".

Thanks again!
twificfan chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
Were you inspired by "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks? This is such a cool story. I love how Edward has to tell Bella everything from his perspective.
911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »