Reviews for Vicissitudes
singingstars chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I feel so sorry for Edward. It makes me saddd TT His true love doesnt remember him, after all the times they had too. TT EFF YOU VOLTURI! EFF. YOU.
singingstars chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
dsagsdfscda. wtf shes being changed? D: GAHFAHDJSALDAS SUSPENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tabulah Rasa chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Compelling and just, really very good. Can't wait to read on.

Well, of course i CAN wait. As a matter of fact I will, I've got an early day tomorrow. But now at least I know what I'll be doing tomorrownight.

I'm always a bit intimidated when I review stories that are simply better than most. It's silly, but I get this 'what-do-I-know?-voice' in the back of my head. On the other hand, I may not be able to write it, but I've done my share of reading. So I should be able to tell the 'ok' from the 'awesome', this being the latter.

Yeah, I tend to ramble when reviewing.

Anyway, great expectations...
pixieangel3000 chapter 28 . 7/11/2010
loved it

(want her gift) hahah

is there going to be a vicissitudes 2 (hope i spelled it right im a shit speller)
roon0 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Oh no what has happened to Bella.
booklover260 chapter 27 . 6/28/2010
that was beautiful! i loved it so much! The way it was written was amazing and this story was the first fanfic (and ive read alot) that made me cry, made me so emotional it was hard to breath. It was abosolutely sensational, i couldnt stop reading it, i read it all in one sitting! i loved how it was in Edward's perpesctive beacause not many are and i love the change. i think you are a great writer and i look foward to reading your other works in the future!
hairline chapter 28 . 6/9/2010
brilliant wowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I'm so glad I found this story, and also that it was complete when I read it (its difficult to wait for updates). Thank you! It was very good. Well written and edited, which always helps make it enjoyable. But most of all, the story was really good. And thanks for keeping it "T".

Thanks again!
twificfan chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
Were you inspired by "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks? This is such a cool story. I love how Edward has to tell Bella everything from his perspective.
twificfan chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
I really like the way that you connected all of the dots. Very Interesting.
Lisaslovestories chapter 28 . 4/24/2010
Okey, first I want to tell you that you are absolutly amazing.

I was awake reading this 'til about 5 in the morning, I just didnt't have the strength to stop! It totaly captivated me, and I loved how you actually wrote the whole Midnight Sun book and then New Moon from E's pov.

Truly original story, and it shoved that there is really no way for those two to be apart, they will always love each other. I was so happy of the way you made her fall in love with him again, and that he had to work for it a bit.

Thank you for being a really talented author!
Ticcing Bat chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
oo brilliant

I am going to annoy my husband and read this all night now :)
Alpha22 chapter 27 . 4/12/2010
STANDING OVATION! BRAVO! THANKS. WRITE MORE BELLA/EDWARD STORIES, PLEASE... PRETTY, PLEASE...
gg chapter 27 . 4/11/2010
it is a great story! you are a good writer, keep doing it
gg chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
this story is great GREAT so far!
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »