Reviews for Vicissitudes
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
yeah that's got to suck having a new wife and her not knowing you or knowing she's married to you either
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
what did they do to her to make her forget Edward and his family will her memory come back will her and Edward get back together
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Aro took her and changed her so she would be his to control with her shield didn't he that bastard but Bella belongs to Edward she is his mate and wife
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
but why would they do this they knew Edward was going to change so why interfear
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
so was it the volturi that took her and why
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
why and who would take Bella. for what purpose even
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
that was great sounds a lot like a great honeymoon don't it
Emma219 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Love it
hhhh chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Very cute and amazing story. Good job.
hhhh chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
lol "it was twilight"
LAB1 chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
Cute story! What a fun could have been twist!
dbpbatm chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Fun read! Thank you for sharing it.
dbpbatm chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Very unique set-up! Looking forward to this.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
I absolutely loved it I liked that Bella got her memory back for a reason not just because she did, and I liked that it was about protecting who Bella loves, Edward, I liked that it was explained why Alice couldn't see Bella and I think that keeping her in the dark thing was a great idea! you should extend it and re-write it and get it published because I would get it, I think you did a great job, so you should keep writing more because I defiantly want to read more stories like this one, I'm so glad that she got he memory back, but I wish there was a way Edward could have changed her, not...Aro he's so annoying Edward should like bite Bella where Aro did and then Bella would be Edwards and Aro wouldn't be able to come and make Bella do stuff. there are some ideas I would like to add even if its only a few, I thought maybe Edward could kill um whatshisname oh yeah Felix the weirdo and Bella could annoy him a bit or Edward could, you know it would be well funny! and maybe Alice could see the future with Renesmee and you could do a sequel! I think that would be really good! yeah! please now I've made myself desperate for sequel write one write one write one! please I'm gonna be 10 in a month could you start it for my birthday?
lov it man chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
that's ok kay did she get her memories back? I don't know no its spelt no isn't it yeah! wait...no its know! anyway moving on swiftly changing the subject how old are you? is that ok to ask? don't if you don't want to...but you can...you know...if you...are like...ok...with...that...can you?im just curios thanks!
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »