Reviews for Vicissitudes
Emma219 chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Love it
hhhh chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
Very cute and amazing story. Good job.
hhhh chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
lol "it was twilight"
LAB1 chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
Cute story! What a fun could have been twist!
dbpbatm chapter 27 . 4/24/2013
Fun read! Thank you for sharing it.
dbpbatm chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Very unique set-up! Looking forward to this.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
I absolutely loved it I liked that Bella got her memory back for a reason not just because she did, and I liked that it was about protecting who Bella loves, Edward, I liked that it was explained why Alice couldn't see Bella and I think that keeping her in the dark thing was a great idea! you should extend it and re-write it and get it published because I would get it, I think you did a great job, so you should keep writing more because I defiantly want to read more stories like this one, I'm so glad that she got he memory back, but I wish there was a way Edward could have changed her, not...Aro he's so annoying Edward should like bite Bella where Aro did and then Bella would be Edwards and Aro wouldn't be able to come and make Bella do stuff. there are some ideas I would like to add even if its only a few, I thought maybe Edward could kill um whatshisname oh yeah Felix the weirdo and Bella could annoy him a bit or Edward could, you know it would be well funny! and maybe Alice could see the future with Renesmee and you could do a sequel! I think that would be really good! yeah! please now I've made myself desperate for sequel write one write one write one! please I'm gonna be 10 in a month could you start it for my birthday?
lov it man chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
that's ok kay did she get her memories back? I don't know no its spelt no isn't it yeah! wait...no its know! anyway moving on swiftly changing the subject how old are you? is that ok to ask? don't if you don't want to...but you can...you know...if you...are like...ok...with...that...can you?im just curios thanks!
orangeapeal chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
What a wonderful twist on ExB's story, very well done!
Kalena chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
I think of all the Twilight Saga fanfiction I have read, this is truely the best. I will never forget this wonderful story. When I finished the books,I couldn't get rid of that nagging feeling that it wasn't done. Edward still felt guilt. So many issues like that. Unconsciously, I was waiting for Stephenie to finish the book in that sense, yet I'm not sure she did, or at least, not in the right way. Definitely not in such a wonderful way like this. I know this review is late, but if this review finds you, I can only say this. Truly a life changing story. My eyes have never been so open.
SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
This was amazing! Absolutely perfect! Loved every bit of it. :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Someone mentioned this on ADF the other day, and I am back for a second read.. hopefully I haven't reviewed every chapter previously so you can hear from me again! :)
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Grest job... Loved it
J3SS chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
Okay, I just have to say, I loved this story. And I can't stop grinning stupidly. I'm glad my roommate isn't home lol
Thank you *so* much for sharing this fantastic story with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
Fantastic story, bb! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talents!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »