Reviews for Vicissitudes
dbpbatm chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Very unique set-up! Looking forward to this.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
I absolutely loved it I liked that Bella got her memory back for a reason not just because she did, and I liked that it was about protecting who Bella loves, Edward, I liked that it was explained why Alice couldn't see Bella and I think that keeping her in the dark thing was a great idea! you should extend it and re-write it and get it published because I would get it, I think you did a great job, so you should keep writing more because I defiantly want to read more stories like this one, I'm so glad that she got he memory back, but I wish there was a way Edward could have changed her, not...Aro he's so annoying Edward should like bite Bella where Aro did and then Bella would be Edwards and Aro wouldn't be able to come and make Bella do stuff. there are some ideas I would like to add even if its only a few, I thought maybe Edward could kill um whatshisname oh yeah Felix the weirdo and Bella could annoy him a bit or Edward could, you know it would be well funny! and maybe Alice could see the future with Renesmee and you could do a sequel! I think that would be really good! yeah! please now I've made myself desperate for sequel write one write one write one! please I'm gonna be 10 in a month could you start it for my birthday?
lov it man chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
that's ok kay did she get her memories back? I don't know no its spelt no isn't it yeah! wait...no its know! anyway moving on swiftly changing the subject how old are you? is that ok to ask? don't if you don't want to...but you can...you know...if you...are like...ok...with...that...can you?im just curios thanks!
orangeapeal chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
What a wonderful twist on ExB's story, very well done!
Kalena chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
I think of all the Twilight Saga fanfiction I have read, this is truely the best. I will never forget this wonderful story. When I finished the books,I couldn't get rid of that nagging feeling that it wasn't done. Edward still felt guilt. So many issues like that. Unconsciously, I was waiting for Stephenie to finish the book in that sense, yet I'm not sure she did, or at least, not in the right way. Definitely not in such a wonderful way like this. I know this review is late, but if this review finds you, I can only say this. Truly a life changing story. My eyes have never been so open.
SiriusBlack.Oh.He'sMine chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
This was amazing! Absolutely perfect! Loved every bit of it. :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Someone mentioned this on ADF the other day, and I am back for a second read.. hopefully I haven't reviewed every chapter previously so you can hear from me again! :)
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Grest job... Loved it
J3SS chapter 27 . 7/9/2012
Okay, I just have to say, I loved this story. And I can't stop grinning stupidly. I'm glad my roommate isn't home lol
Thank you *so* much for sharing this fantastic story with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
Fantastic story, bb! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talents!
espaniola112 chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
awwwww. I really didn't want this to end. So Bella's gift is seduction of Edward. Brilient! That has got to be the best gift EVER. Screw having Edward cullen love you, seduction of Edward rules! This story is truely amazing. I love it. with all it's ups and downs. Having Bella not forget them all but keeping them safe inside her. And her remembering not remembering. That's the best part. Where Edward said he didn't emerge from the bedroom for two days, does he mean that tehy were at it for two days straight? heh. That's kind of awkward...hahaha. Yep, I love Bella, not in the way girls say I love Edward but as in I respect her so much. And this Bella is just brilient. You had Edward down to a T, every thought was perfect. I can't fault it. Just brilient. Perfect. I wish there was more to this.
Daintress chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
This has been a lot of fun to read! Are is as conniving and evil as always, and poor Edward...even those who love him, love to write him suffering! Lol! Well done!
gotechgo chapter 27 . 9/15/2011
Finally got around to reading this story. I miss your writing, thank you for keeping your stories up!
MistaMeow chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
This was a very sweet story and I enjoyed it immensely! I know it was a while ago that you wrote this, but I wanted to let you know that it is still being appreciated! Thanks for going to the effort of writing and sharing!
GeezerWench chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Bella is SO not a "normal" newborn vampire!
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »