Reviews for Vicissitudes
For3ver Immortal chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Aww...a sweet chapter. I liked it. Update soon!
Kayamie1224 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
aww yay so cute :3
lovinit999 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
i like this and i think she has a crush on edward update soon plz
darcy13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
What drew me to this story was the title. I was curious to see if the sophisticated choice of vocabulary in the title would indeed be mirrored in the chapters of the story. And I am pleased to report that it indeed is, most definitely. Your writing is beautiful. Edward's POV is just as I'd imagined it to be. The intensity of his passion releases feelings in the reader that literally well up and lodge in one's throat. The heart beats faster, and breaths come quicker. Your mastery of sensory imagery is palpable. It is erotic and a prime example of how sometimes the most sensual experiences can best be left to one's own imagination. I am looking forward to reading more.
lolitalolita chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
This chapter is so romantic and winsome, especially on Edward's part. Reliving the circumstance that they met in was not something I saw you doing. I saw you skipping straight to the meadow and pulling out the fluff. But once again you surprise me with how well you understand Edward and how well you write. You know that he wouldn't actually take Bella to the meadow first thing, that he would wait. I agree wholly with what you write. You area an excellent writer and storyteller. Your description is sparse and poignant. I love your story.

-Cal

p.s. Huzzah!
i-love-emmett-cullen chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
love it! please keep writing!
lovabl3loz3r chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
aww so cute i absolutly love this story! update soon plz
dallasmeetsjersey chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
ohh this is so good!
bonniebelle1107 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
It took me a little while, but I just sat here for the last 3 1/2 hours and read all of what you've written thus far. The only thing I can say is WOW! I hope you update soon!

You have an incredible talent, and I am in awe!
smurnane chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Wow this is a great story! I can't wait to read more. It's going to be very interesting to see how Bella reacts to Edward as he attempts to help her regain her memory.
audrey chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
OH...MY...GOD! this was definitely the BEST fanfic i have ever read in my LIFE! you wrote edward's POV beautifully. i was in awe as i was reading this; it is a great idea for a fanfic and i'll be waiting for the next chapter. OH MY GOD! YOU'RE FREAKIN' AWESOME!
LoveTinkerbella chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Please continue! I am so hoping that Edward will tell Bella that they are married soon! Great job!
musicormisery4105 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Aw, Update soon please!
Belle07 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
ah, keep writing!
lolitalolita chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Hurrah, Huzzah! Adoration for your story ensues! I love it! Well written, beautiful realized and one of the best stories on this site. I applaud you!
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »