Reviews for Vicissitudes
dallasmeetsjersey chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
MAN so close to kissing her! MAN! haha.
Lone Trudsoe chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
I'm so curious to see where this story goes - it's great so far. Please, please update soon!
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
great story
Belle07 chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
lol, its like starting over
DevineZ chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
oh wow. I just got lost in the last two chapters. I even read this last one twice. heh.. You are still making this story quite interesting and I must have more :)
HPTL chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
aaha!

thats a really good ending!

keep writing.

i really am enjoying this story.

Ellen Dean chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
I absolutely love the direction of your story! You have truly captured the details that are intrinsic to Edward and Bella's relationship dynamic. I love that even with no memory of him, her reactions toward him are still the same-he smells nice, she feels safe in his arms, feeling sympathy for him instead of thinking about herself...etc. Love it-please keep writing!
For3ver Immortal chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
Aww...a sweet chapter. I liked it. Update soon!
Kayamie1224 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
aww yay so cute :3
lovinit999 chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
i like this and i think she has a crush on edward update soon plz
darcy13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
What drew me to this story was the title. I was curious to see if the sophisticated choice of vocabulary in the title would indeed be mirrored in the chapters of the story. And I am pleased to report that it indeed is, most definitely. Your writing is beautiful. Edward's POV is just as I'd imagined it to be. The intensity of his passion releases feelings in the reader that literally well up and lodge in one's throat. The heart beats faster, and breaths come quicker. Your mastery of sensory imagery is palpable. It is erotic and a prime example of how sometimes the most sensual experiences can best be left to one's own imagination. I am looking forward to reading more.
lolitalolita chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
This chapter is so romantic and winsome, especially on Edward's part. Reliving the circumstance that they met in was not something I saw you doing. I saw you skipping straight to the meadow and pulling out the fluff. But once again you surprise me with how well you understand Edward and how well you write. You know that he wouldn't actually take Bella to the meadow first thing, that he would wait. I agree wholly with what you write. You area an excellent writer and storyteller. Your description is sparse and poignant. I love your story.

-Cal

p.s. Huzzah!
i-love-emmett-cullen chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
love it! please keep writing!
lovabl3loz3r chapter 12 . 6/8/2008
aww so cute i absolutly love this story! update soon plz
dallasmeetsjersey chapter 12 . 6/7/2008