Reviews for Vicissitudes
dallasmeetsjersey chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
ohh this is so good!
bonniebelle1107 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
It took me a little while, but I just sat here for the last 3 1/2 hours and read all of what you've written thus far. The only thing I can say is WOW! I hope you update soon!

You have an incredible talent, and I am in awe!
smurnane chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Wow this is a great story! I can't wait to read more. It's going to be very interesting to see how Bella reacts to Edward as he attempts to help her regain her memory.
audrey chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
OH...MY...GOD! this was definitely the BEST fanfic i have ever read in my LIFE! you wrote edward's POV beautifully. i was in awe as i was reading this; it is a great idea for a fanfic and i'll be waiting for the next chapter. OH MY GOD! YOU'RE FREAKIN' AWESOME!
LoveTinkerbella chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Please continue! I am so hoping that Edward will tell Bella that they are married soon! Great job!
musicormisery4105 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Aw, Update soon please!
Belle07 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
ah, keep writing!
lolitalolita chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Hurrah, Huzzah! Adoration for your story ensues! I love it! Well written, beautiful realized and one of the best stories on this site. I applaud you!
altarenelcielo chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Ooh, I'm eager to begin the recovery of memories. More, please. :D
i-love-emmett-cullen chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
love it! keep writing!
MyGoldenGlow chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Yay - another chapter! i loved it - Bella and Edward are together again (kinda). it was so sweet - i can't wait to read more!
freshlyminted chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
How sad for Edward! Your portrayal is touching, especially as he tries to think of ways he can jog her memory. His lonliness is heartbreaking, and you are starting to let us imagine how Bella must feel, all alone with the one person she has feels/remembers didn't want her. Once again, good job!
Belle07 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
ooh, i love this chapter, the ending was soo good. eek! keep writing
xxVanessaxxTerryxx chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
nice, good for edward...i hope bella comes back!
lolitalolita chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Love, love, Love, love, love, Love, love, love it! (yes I typed all of those loves) I really do. It is very good and you do such an amazing job of an edwards pov. seriously one of the best I have read. I think you capture his feelings towards bella. Your story is original and a pleasure to read. I look forward greatly to your next installment. Keep writing!

-C