Reviews for Vicissitudes
Ooh, I'm eager to begin the recovery of memories. More, please. :D
i-love-emmett-cullen chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
love it! keep writing!
MyGoldenGlow chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Yay - another chapter! i loved it - Bella and Edward are together again (kinda). it was so sweet - i can't wait to read more!
freshlyminted chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
How sad for Edward! Your portrayal is touching, especially as he tries to think of ways he can jog her memory. His lonliness is heartbreaking, and you are starting to let us imagine how Bella must feel, all alone with the one person she has feels/remembers didn't want her. Once again, good job!
Belle07 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
ooh, i love this chapter, the ending was soo good. eek! keep writing
xxVanessaxxTerryxx chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
nice, good for edward...i hope bella comes back!
lolitalolita chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Love, love, Love, love, love, Love, love, love it! (yes I typed all of those loves) I really do. It is very good and you do such an amazing job of an edwards pov. seriously one of the best I have read. I think you capture his feelings towards bella. Your story is original and a pleasure to read. I look forward greatly to your next installment. Keep writing!

-C
cartoonlove chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Ohh this is getting good :D

Thanks for the freqent updating!
For3ver Immortal chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Thanks for sort of using my idea. Nice ending. Update soon.
For3ver Immortal chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
The preference for Emmett I find interesting, but I always thought she liked him better than Jasper anyways. Finally, they get to be alone. I'm confused though, didnt she get her memory back in chapter 8 at the end where she says "you left me. you hurt me." What was that all about?
HPTL chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
awwe!

thats a great way to end a chapter!

ive just finished reading all the chapters,

and right now,

this is my favourite one! :)

keep writing!

i want to know what happens! :)
Twizzelstick chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
your story is amazing! please post the next chapter soon lol!
MyGoldenGlow chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
so adorable! there really aren't words. i LOVE it! can't wait for the next chapter!
jesusfreak917 chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
just wanted to say i love your story! i think you have a pretty good grasp on edwards personality. I also love the fact that you update everyday. _
bloodredeclipse chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
This is definitely a great story and I will get back to reading it when I get home from work! I love it and I hope work goes by fast tonight!
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »