Reviews for Heart Station
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
So beautiful, made tears fill in my eyes, you are a very amazing author
Deta Asserve-Weaver Of Dreams chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wowowowoowwowowoow.
freedragon chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Not bad at all.
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm assuming you wrote that yourself? 8D

It's excellent. 3

Gwah, so adorable. They were very IC. :D Great job!
Beyond-The-Limit chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is beautiful. It makes me wonder if I will ever get somebody who loves me like that...I cried as I read it, but I'm fine now...
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This fanfiction was so calm and focused on the best couple in the Gorillaz universe, 2D and Noodle. I liked how simplistic, yet utterly captivating this piece was.

"Sing for me?" That line- that made the story. I love how quiet you made 2D seem. You don't openly display 2D's apparent ignorance and innocence, though you do hint at it. Noodle's in-character, too, though quieter than I'd expect from her. Oh well. That doesn't matter. I still loved this piece. This may end up being the best- and I do mean THE BEST- 2DxNoodle fanfiction on this site. Excellent work. Hope my review helped, luv.

Keep it up.
OddObsessed chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Hehe, 2-D and Noodle are the cutest, aren't they? Great story. You're a really good writer.
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aw! is rgat an actual song of theirs, our did you make it up?

cute. you're a great writer. loved it. _

~Yasu
Fop626 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This was a very clever and an absolutly adorable story. I will fave this one for sure. You're a good writer. Lots of props and kudos from me to you.

~Fop
Artemis J. Halk chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh yeah-ness! I needed a good boost of 2D/Noodle, and this was just what I was looking for! This was very kawaii! Keep up the good work!

AJ Halk