Reviews for Childhood
this is good
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
FUCK the Hokage.
animecutylover chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
That smug bastard, Fugaku! Ugh!
animecutylover chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Awww... Loved that small moment they had! XD
animecutylover chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
Omg! Tension~! XD
animecutylover chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
Omg! Things are getting serious!
animecutylover chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
I just hope nothing goes wrong.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Poor Tenzou. He didn't actually realize what he was getting into.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Lol. I wonder if that new member is Itachi.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
It's a little confusing at times, but I like to know what is happening around the Naruto world, besides reading about Naruto's situation and what he's doing, or what Raidou is doing.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Awww... that's so sweet! :')
animecutylover chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
True. I agree with you, Falcon-san.
Evelyn chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
My first reaction upon finishing the fic was a long silence, staring at the last paragraph with a giant grin on my face.

Then scaring my cat by yelling "...AND IT FITS IN CANON!"
The internal screaming has externalized. Oops.

But I am dead serious. This is one of the, mark it, TWO ANBU-related fics I have found on the internet in the last few years that actually seems to have all of the canon characters 100% pegged! I mean, you even managed to wrangle Gai into ANBU and have it seem like "Oh, yeah, I guess that did happen like that, didn't it?" I didn't even blink. You made it, and all of the other little character details (Genma and Raidou as developed characters and not just cardboard backup faces? Anko's team is freaky and whacked and PERFECT? Reasonable-but-politically-strapped Sarutobi?) so completely seamless with the canon universe that I found myself just grinning like a mad person through most of it.

Well, when I wasn't making sympathetic noises over all of the socially stunted trauma-babies.

Taivasalla, you win all the awards.
cntcenut5 chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
I like how you built the conflict. It's rare i found the fic that make me excited. You pointing the emotional effect of ANBU life so real. But you description/rationalization of Naruto and member of Squad 14 need more explicit. Your explanation about Raidou's attachment to Naruto less than satisfactory.
The ending is ummmm (i dont know how to put the exact phrase). You developt good path for the confict but you give this for the ending. It feel like eating the dessert that not remove the greasyness.
Really thank you for completed this fic.
jj chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
i really wanted to know about the meeting in the hokagaes office but other than that it was pretty tense nice job