Reviews for Rewrite of Coverstory
Sophies-Welt chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Wow, such a wonderful lovely story! Hope you update soon :D
STLFAN chapter 17 . 2/13/2009
Great story - but it's not complete. Please come back and finish it for us.
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 17 . 1/16/2009
Great chapter! I cant wait til you update. I hope you bring in some Ziva though.
KTarra chapter 17 . 12/31/2008
I hope your planning on finishing this! It's good! I would like to see how it turns out!
greengibbs chapter 5 . 12/4/2008
Ok I love this story. Usually I don't really like M rated, but this is hot. Plus it's easy to read, ie good English and no skipping around and confusing the readers
CavalierQueen chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
great story! I was going to do one with a similar opening so I'm glad I read yours first and didn't embarass myself! Nicely done and I liked the way you took some of the stories from the show and turned it to fit your story.

Renee
snapeygirl chapter 17 . 11/15/2008
Update soon? Have you forgotten about this story? I want some more Gibbs and Abby. I want to know what happens. Will the baby be a boy? Will it be a girl?

Update Please?
gonnabemarine chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
please keep going!
KellyRoxton chapter 17 . 7/28/2008
I love Love Love it :) DiNozzo sitting there prolly scared out of his mind for Abby and for the Gibbs wrath that would come down on his head. He must have been scared enough that Abby got hurt his little sis. Great Job writing Ducky and Gibbs. Can't wait for more of course I love the fact that you didn't keep us waiting because you could have so Thank you so much.
KellyRoxton chapter 15 . 7/5/2008
oh my goodness what kind of hell is tony going to pay for this. Abby was in danger and Gibbs is prolly not going to be happy with this event at all.

Hugs, Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Sorgina chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Wow! that was strong! poor Abs and Tony
Sorgina chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
ha! ha! that was cute :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
Great Job, Great two chapters I was so into it that I didn't get a chance to leave a review for chapter 11 but I really and truly liked them both.. Can't wait to read more it's so good that he can let his emotions out around her. It's something i hope to see more of on the show. She can make him smile and feel I think. Kinda wish they would tell more about how Abby came to work for him... Write more soon.
Sorgina chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
Aw that was sweet! please keep writing
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 6/8/2008
OH my goodness oh my goodness... Whe yippee! Wow Abby dashed outta there pretty fast :) Great Job I can't wait for more ;)

Hugs and much anticipation for the next chapters.

Kelly