Reviews for All That We've Got
luciezg chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
why you no update? :(((
allee-she-sha chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yeah, you pretty much crushed my soul with that last one. Very well done though :)
allycat77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hmm... what about that one little reader that happens to be an Avatard, HP fan, AND an Iron Maniac? (I just made that up, ain't it catchy?)

Either way, awesomeness, more awesomenesss, and even more AWESOMENESS!

Loved it, gonna read more now. Gonna review more now. Gonna 3 it more now...

Hey, maybe I'll even subscribe to Author and add you to favorites! I've read enough by you and liked enough by you for you to meet my self-imposed Alert and Favorites qualifications! In fact, I think I will. :D There two checks. Hope you're happy!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Aw this was sad and I felt so bad for Tony. I've never read the comics, although I wish I could, I have no idea where you get them. But anyways Please update soon! I need a happier ending:)
planda chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
D: Aw that was so SAD. i mean i know it happened in the comicverse but still. :( i'm sad now...

well written of course but.. wahh i like my pepperony fluffy and sweet!
ChaosDarkie chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
This second story is freakin' hilarious! I know it's mean to say, and I feel bad for Tony, I really do, but this is a funny story! Truthfully, I was expecting Tony to be the groom, but when it ended up being Happy, my jaw dropped and I about died laughing. Truly a work of art. Keep it up!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Cute :) I liked the last line especially.
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2008
That could never happen, hahaha. just had to do that. how sad for Tony. I hate when he is upset. I gladly volunteer to make him feel a whole lot better :)
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
That was good, I liked both stories,please write more!
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
i was tricked! LOL

it was really well written even if i didn't like the outcome though!

i can totally see that happening!

Cheers

AJ
Mistress of the Darkwood chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I'm glad you pointed this out to me on your LJ. Very enjoyable! I hope to see more IM fic from you in the future.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I know you've gotten some not so nice reviews, but I just wanted to say that I loved it (: I've never read the comics but I knew that Happy and Pepper got together, so reading this was just... wow. It's exactly how I imagined Tony would be like during the wedding.

And specifically, I really, really loved the parts where: he thinks about the threat his life as a superhero poses to her and that last part where he decides to ignore his feelings for her to be happy. Because I think that in spite of what Tony might appear to be, he really cares about Pepper deep down. That's why he's a superhero, eh? (:

And oh man, I love this line: He wondered if she had ever thought twice. So beautiful and meaningful (:
WittyMitty chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
WOW serious? pepper and happy hook up?

i didn't see that comin

poor tony. really i feel bad for him. and here i thought it would end up pepper and tony. oh well i still go for this couple. no offense the conversation/arguements they have are interestin its like battle of wits

anyways nicely detailed story

keep it up

...pirate
bad chapter chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
ok, i still read it after the warning and i still hated it. i hate to break this to you, but 99% of the people that are reading these stories only know about the world of iron man from the movie. the comics have only been popular with a very small group of people; not the mainstream. doing this in the comic verse doesn't make sense because it's in a vein that no one recognizes. i'm turned off because pairing the hero & heroine to other people doesn't make sense. what you've written here may follow the comic verse, but that doesn't guarentee a good story. comic books are like soap operas, they go off on wild tangents just to have something to write about, but it usually turns out bizarre & stupid.