Reviews for Tales Of the Heart
briOTHfan07 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Um yea those were amazing. You write some of the best jiley.
AprilRainer23 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
haha I think I liked 5,6,7, and 9 the most lol there can never be enough Jiley love lol anyways nice one shots
Do Not Even Try chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
"I chose Jiley 'cause they're awesome. And better than the stupid Jonas Brothers. Ha."

Amen. I'm glad to see someone else sees this invasion of Jonas Brothers fics as stupid. I was beginning to think I was the only one XD

Ahh, I loved these. I have to say my absolute favorite were "If you were gay" and "T.N.T". They were both extremely cute and funny, which really showcases the beautiful pairing of Jiley. So great job on these!
hawaibabe chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
haha, yes i do agree the tagging game is taking over FFN. but when i got tagged i figured i'd join in on the fun to at least try and challenge myself. plus, i was very flattered that someone would think of tagging me at all, haha.

anyways...you did awesome, miss. for someone who cant write on the fly, you had a pretty good hold on it. congrats :D
Wolfwhisperer chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Aww, this wasn't bad! I thought mine was WAY worse! And what's this about the awards? Can you nominate your own, or is it someone else's? Cause if that's the case, then I nominate this amazing story called Dance With Me, ever hear of it? Yeah, I'm really hoping that the author updates it soon! It's one of the best (if not THE best) out there! Check it out if you have time!

Luv Wendy! :)(:

(More like, UPDATE IT if you have time!)