Reviews for Take Care of Yourself, Kid
W cubed chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Hi. So I'm pretty sure that you're still on here so can you continue this story maybe? I love it so much. It's so good.
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Excellent dialogue and story plot ;) Babygirl is a very interesting character, I liked the part where Dally passes his switch onto her. How old are Babygirl and Emily?
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I LOVED IT ... why'd you stop updating?
actlikesummer chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Please keep going! I kept clicking to see if there was more, but of course there wasn't. Please don't stop.
sk chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
what happens? is there going to be a fight?
Perfect love kills all fear chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
I read, and now I am reviewing. Great story, loved the fact that they she saw nelly. Can't wait to see what happens next. so updates soon.

Perfect love kills all fear chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
sorry for not reviewing for any of Babygirl. I just really wanted to know what happened next. I loved her in the prequel and the change in her. It was great. Well, yours is now one of the few outsiders fics that are actually good. but anyways, I love your story and I can't wait until you update.

WalkingDisaster18 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I loved the prequel and I loved this! ]

I so can't wait to read more ]

Please update soon

Update soon!
bballgirl31 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I really like this!
bballgirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
I really love this character! You have done a fantastic job creating her!
SisterCat144 chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
i luv ur stories!

i just read your first one and can't wait to read the next chapter to this one!

plz update again soon!

xThexDukex chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I love the title of this chapter, made me want to read it. Please update soon!
My-Arabian-Knight chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
I was like...Nelly...she knows her...but I don't...oh wait..duh! Haha, lol. I loved this chapter. I didn't even know what was going to happen. You have Nelly's character really strong..I like it. Update soon!