Reviews for Sound of a Jinchuuriki
doubledamn chapter 22 . 8/15
Hmmm. The Heron tribe were the Treekeepers right? Would they know anything about the Blood Tree?
doubledamn chapter 19 . 8/15
Dance with Jack O' Shadows? Ain't that Mat Cauthon's song from WoT?
doubledamn chapter 17 . 8/15
Umberlee huh? Well, when on her seas, you better pray to the Bitch Queen.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 8/15
You got a link to that cartoon? I can't find it and I know I heard someone mention it recently.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 8/14
Wait... Robert? The Dread Pirate?
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/14
Hmmm. Does the Byakugan take more Chakra to activate than it does to simply keep going?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/14
Oh no! I ate Devil Fruit and can no longer swim! It sucks to have this curse when I am a ninja and can walk on water!
lucasrosa94 chapter 7 . 7/13
muito. bom.
ethan.lukkar chapter 29 . 6/20
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
it's just another primate chapter 12 . 5/22
You know the flag would actually make the ship even more obvious due to the headband
it's just another primate chapter 6 . 5/19
You know it's in the description that it says yugitoxnaruxhina. Guess you changed your mind bout sasuxhina?
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 14 . 1/27
Oh how I missed team 8's battle with Kakashi. It alone makes this story worth reading.
SubjectDigamma chapter 1 . 1/21
This is the greatest sorry I have ever read. I cried when it ended. Thank you for the memories 3
Guest chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
You good sir. Have a good taste in music. I bow to your greatness.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Its funny, this is your favourite chapter to date, yet its my worst, really worst, I didnt like anything about it, your Strawhat crew are dumb and extremely weak, that pisses me off, why add them if you are going to make them super weak? you do realize Zoro alone could sink those ships with a simple swing of his sword while still ON Sunny right? there was absolutely no reason at ALL to fire the Ships cannon when Zoro would be more accurate and without side backs, it was a stupid thing to do, period.

You made the Calm belt a joke, 4 baby Ninja takes on the calm belt with Seaking bait, thats just retarded, why would people care about the Calm belt if its so damn tame? if you could fight it like this the Calm belt would be swarming with people.

Im sorry, but this was truly a story killer kind of chapter for me, I dont think I can read more, the mood is totally gone :C