Reviews for Sound of a Jinchuuriki
Rattlers have a hemotoxic venom, it melts the veins of the affected area. Coral snakes have a neurotoxin, faster acting but somewhat easier to neutralize if treated quickly with antivenom.
The Sky Kitsune chapter 29 . 7/9
May I suggest creating a playlist on spotify with the songs you use in this fic? call it by the name of this fic as well. that way we don't have to search as much for the music )
I didn't know Enter:Sandman...
Thank you for adding the brother bear song
Brings back good memories :)
CzwcvqgaqxxfxZqxfqgwcqfqfdqfxgfccc gadvgzxgqgfcqvqgqvwsxxfwvxwaccDfffsffcgx rzvdfxgccxgfdfxcdvcqgffcxgxccwcxcvcdavcxqvqgdcqvgdc tacgfaccgqcqcgcgwqvccgcwygfccqgfcfgacxacfvagacfwfacxcaxwwccxqcwfcxffccavwvgqcvwfwfcafvcwcwgvccweaxsgwgxdfgsgcdffwcfxgcgww gfwxzgxgcgfxgxcfw gfcfxfcxcgcfvcfvgvccfvqffcqgvvcqvcffcfwxdacfsfvqccxvcffx xffgggvcffdcgcgdcxgfcgccqefwcad
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 25 . 1/2
Cheers to Celtic Thunder! _ You know, when you actually read the lyrics to that song it's even weirder than it sounds just listening to it *snicker*
I've noticed you have a very amusing habit of taking lines from movies. That one with Memphis was from Punisher, wasn't it?
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Oh, good... you had me more than a little worried there a moment when you had them surface to a field of debris and the Sunny was gone that you'd destroyed the Sunny and drowned Luffy and his crew since so many (if not most) of them are Devil Fruit users.
doubledamn chapter 29 . 10/7/2014
So sequel about fighting Madara or not going to bother?

Great story, one of the better Naruto/One Piece crosses I have seen, the worst one I saw wasn't even a cross, it was just One Piece with an OC that looked the same as Naruto and shared his name. No Chakra. Didn't deserve the title of Crossover in my opinion.

Anyway, great story I look forward to more.

You know those 'Life is a Game' fics that have been popping up recently? You know if anyone's done a Ben 10 one? If not, a challenge for you then. Or if you don't want it, can you pass it on?
doubledamn chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
The 'Demon Extraction' thing that Akatsuki does - how would it affect DF Users? It is believed that they gain they abilities from an actual Demon inside the Fruit after all...
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
With the Water Walking, if Naruto developed that enough so that thte Chakra covering surrounded his entire body, could he swim again? Not touching the water, the Devil Fruit Curse would not activate.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
most women are also perverts, they just hide it under masks of unpleasentness. there is only one instance where someone is not a pervert and that is if they are asexual
gah chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I gave up at the guitar, probably a decent story but I cannot take the chance
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
I like V for Vendetta too! Way to cut and paste! Good job!
Ejammer chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
is the oto fruit a paracemia?
Narudevilfan chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
Exciting right up till the end! I especially loved the ending, just has that "feel good" ending that just get's you all excited. _