Reviews for Sound of a Jinchuuriki
animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/15
Poor Hinata.

What the heck is Hiashi's problem?!

Itachi's a pervert?!

O-O
animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/15
Yes, I agree. They do fit the 7 sins. Lol. XD

Yay~! Hinata's on their team~!

XD
Gojin1990 chapter 8 . 7/15
LOL! of COURSE hakari is a she XD TOTALLY makes sense XD naruto being the dobe after all XD he WOULDNT think to ASK first before just assuming. he is EXACTLY like luffy...wait no luffy would just somehow know by instinct or something :/
Robthekiwi121 chapter 29 . 3/16
One of the best stories I've ever read, of the One Piece/Naruto variety ofcourse
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/8
Before I begin reading this fic, I have a question for this: WTF is the resemblance of this story to your thumbnail pic for this fanfic story!?
blasterdog chapter 2 . 2/19
Flogging Molly! You da best man. Kudos!
DragonClanMaster chapter 28 . 2/8
Absolutely loved it!
Safire Ranmako chapter 29 . 1/10
I love your fic. But in the end credits you forgot to mention He's a Pirate, the theme to Pirates of the Caribbean. It should be in the list of songs in the fic.
this was a good fic but you have made me want to stop reading with this chapter
DemonicNights chapter 29 . 12/12/2015
I absolutely loved this! The adventure the combining of parts from one piece, Zelda, pirates of the Caribbean! This was amazing you are a great writer and I plan to read the rest of your stories
King Harpo chapter 2 . 11/9/2015
Not just men. Everyone is a pervert tbh.
PugTheMagician chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
i am thoroughly enjoying this so far. naruto seems more childlike in this story than i am used to but its a good thing. i love that you had a majoras mask reference in there as i loved that game. i was surprised at hiashi mostly because it has been a looooooooong time since i last read a fic with a evilhiashi and im pretty sure all those times were badkonoha godlydarknaruto stories so he didn't exactly last long enough to leave an impression. i like how naruto and yugito met and am curious how their friendship/relationship will progress. i am undecided on the songs in the story. on the one hand it would be pretty stupid to have a musician naruto that never actually sung or played music but on the other hand without a beat to read the lyrics to they often just tumble in my head and i end up skipping it to the next normal speaking part of the story. i like that you have the straw hats having actually grown up and having had their own adventures. hakari is interesting to me as the thought of an angry woman shark blood frenzy is kinda scary. i like how different the wave arc was with the focus on an antidote to a venom more than anything.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
Rattlers have a hemotoxic venom, it melts the veins of the affected area. Coral snakes have a neurotoxin, faster acting but somewhat easier to neutralize if treated quickly with antivenom.
The Sky Kitsune chapter 29 . 7/9/2015
May I suggest creating a playlist on spotify with the songs you use in this fic? call it by the name of this fic as well. that way we don't have to search as much for the music )
Guest chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
I didn't know Enter:Sandman...