Reviews for Sound of a Jinchuuriki
lucasrosa94 chapter 7 . 7/13
muito. bom.
ethan.lukkar chapter 29 . 6/20
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
it's just another primate chapter 12 . 5/22
You know the flag would actually make the ship even more obvious due to the headband
it's just another primate chapter 6 . 5/19
You know it's in the description that it says yugitoxnaruxhina. Guess you changed your mind bout sasuxhina?
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 14 . 1/27
Oh how I missed team 8's battle with Kakashi. It alone makes this story worth reading.
SubjectDigamma chapter 1 . 1/21
This is the greatest sorry I have ever read. I cried when it ended. Thank you for the memories 3
Guest chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
You good sir. Have a good taste in music. I bow to your greatness.
Squarekiddo chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
Its funny, this is your favourite chapter to date, yet its my worst, really worst, I didnt like anything about it, your Strawhat crew are dumb and extremely weak, that pisses me off, why add them if you are going to make them super weak? you do realize Zoro alone could sink those ships with a simple swing of his sword while still ON Sunny right? there was absolutely no reason at ALL to fire the Ships cannon when Zoro would be more accurate and without side backs, it was a stupid thing to do, period.

You made the Calm belt a joke, 4 baby Ninja takes on the calm belt with Seaking bait, thats just retarded, why would people care about the Calm belt if its so damn tame? if you could fight it like this the Calm belt would be swarming with people.

Im sorry, but this was truly a story killer kind of chapter for me, I dont think I can read more, the mood is totally gone :C
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
Honestly I dont see the big deal anymore about Deridara.
They are with Luffy... Zoro would kill Deidara in his sleep.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Im so confused, your summary says YugitoxNarutoxHinata, but your AN says otherwise, and your story so far says otherwise, I really hope your summary is wrong, cause its going to make for bad story to revert from here!
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Avoid chakra detection? seriously? if that makes The byakugan useless they would just be fancy eyes not a Doujutsu, and Shinobi worth a damn are better with Chakra then an evolved animal...
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
Oi, mate, you just explained something without actually explaining it, crazy I know, I didnt know it could be done either but you did.

You A/N in the end of this chapter was talking about the "Oto" thing, and you explained you were doing the same as someone else that does "Oro" instead, but you are making the assumption that we all know this "Oro" people. Im guessing, cause of the content Oto and Oro means "Who" right? or is just a speech impediment sort of thing?
animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
Poor Hinata.

What the heck is Hiashi's problem?!

Itachi's a pervert?!

O-O
animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
Yes, I agree. They do fit the 7 sins. Lol. XD

Yay~! Hinata's on their team~!

XD
Gojin1990 chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
LOL! of COURSE hakari is a she XD TOTALLY makes sense XD naruto being the dobe after all XD he WOULDNT think to ASK first before just assuming. he is EXACTLY like luffy...wait no luffy would just somehow know by instinct or something :/