Reviews for The Interpretation of Dreams
Storystosee chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Though it's obvious this story has been long dead, i still wanted to say this has been written with absolute brilliance. I adore the way you skipped through a day like it really was a dream without Meta Knight really noticing it. It might be foolish to hope you'll continue one day, but i'm hoping anyway :)
windyway92 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
EPIC
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Oh god, that writing style is great. The story is nice and the en of it was a mix of tragedy and suspense, since you can easily leave it at that and it would be ok but you could also continue without it being strange _ great story, meta knight was portrayed well.
yamina-chan chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
To bad this story isn't finished, it started very prommissing and I would have liked to find out where it was going.

As it is now, it could end right here with a cliffhanger but I feel there's more to it.

Talking about feeling: the writing style matches the overallfeeling of this story as well, so points for that
werebunny131 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
The story is going great and your writing is fantastic! Please keep going with this! -
kitzykat chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
This is really good!

Write more!...
Dragons Flown Away chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Wow, nice writing! very discriptive. Sorta hard to read from the large paragraphs, I must say, but its a really great story. Hope there will be more :)
Musicture chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Keep it up! 50 thumbs up!
Musicture chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
You have a talent for writing! You are so good! I wish I was as good as a writer as you. You are very good at describing and it made me feel as if I was right there with him. I was so into this that I didn't even notice any spelling mistakes. Keep up the good work!
LavenderValley chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
Great job on the story, I love it! Cool idea, too.
Ivy Starr chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
yays! mety!
pride1289 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
WOOT! a chapter! I wonder when this happened...I proably removed it from my alrets by accident.

Well I hope you continue soon.

TTFN
pride1289 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I think I've read this before. But w/e. I like it!
Lazlo Pizazzlo chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Goodness gracious...[is completely speechless] Y-your writing is absolutely flawless...! I mean, all the description; I could see it all, and Meta Knight's character was perfect and...wow!

Chapter 3 was astounding, I could barely breath when Meta Knight was in combat with that creepy demon beast...I just don't know what'll happen to Meta Knight, though; he sounds like he's getting flashbacks that have never come before...?

Whoa! You MUST update soon! I usually request that, but now I require YOU to do so!

-Laz
twilitprincess chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Whoa, I liked the ending on this one. Although I'm more interested in what's going on in the present, I thought his past was very interesting and the battle was described amazingly well.