Reviews for Backwards
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was hilarious! I never would have thought of it. Great job!
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
LOLLOLOLOL I never realized this before! Ahaha that was pretty funny. "Suddenly Yamatos last name was cooler" good job on that one.
sundayguts chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
XD

I think the english version changed it didint they? Or am I just being way that was pretty fucking funny.
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
You are pretty much my favorite person right now. Ha ha! Who would have ever guessed. It would be great to see Tai come up with something to get back at Yama...but it'd be kind of hard with Yama's name. :P Great story!
emi chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I just loved it!

I never saw it. It maybe is the reason why Tai's last name was changed.

You made me laugh a lot!
venus9814 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
LMFAO

i just died 3 that was amazing XD
shugalaxy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Lmaoo; that is the best short story ever.

Hahaha
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Haha! Nice, I would've never seen that. Great job, very funny.
spacemen chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is funny! You made me laugh, which is hard.
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Haha. Actually I had ever read some story like this in Death Note, Light Yagami was a gay too. Lol.

It's funny. xD I hope you make another one.
the Sin Hunter Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was completely magnificent. Usually I figure out the words you can get from names and the like relatively quickly, but the dub has stunted this ability in Digimon.

This had me burst out laughing. Congrats, I don't often actually laugh out loud to fanfiction.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Brilliant :)
Sonfaro chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Quick logic thing; I don't think the Kanji backwards would be the same as English backwards, so I don't think that joke is as obvious to the Japanese. But otherwise it gave me a chuckle. Thanks.

- Sonfaro