Reviews for Something She Said
eusocialdragon chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
A very well done piece!

I like the uneasy moment between Liara and Shepard, and how it turns into something more between them. You give a clear reason why Liara and Shepard would want to fall in love and be together: namely, that they are both lonely and want somebody in their lives. And I like the mix of passion, humor and other emotions flowing between the two of them; it makes the relationship more realistic. I especially like the fact that by the end Shepard and Liara are quietly comfortable in each others' presence; I've always seen that as one of the foundations for love.

Again, very good, and I wish you well in whatever you do!
The Man In The Alley chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Ah, that's fantastic. I wish there was more of it, you know? I thoroughly enjoyed the passionate and romantic emotions floating between them, and that it all started from Liara mistaking Shepard's come-on for a put-off makes it all the more sweet. Cute and funny, but definitely not long enough.

One more thing, actually. I didn't find any misspellings, but a couple of grammatical faux pas mar this otherwise excellent piece. The kind that readers notice because they're reading what the auther wrote, but the author doesn't notice in proofreading because as they're reviewing their brain is telling them what they meant to write. If and when you plan on releasing another story/chapter, I'd be glad to help out in catching those. I know they riddle my own stuff and it bugs the hell out of me.

Oh! Great dialogue, too. I meant to say that before. Well done all around!
syledir chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Honestly, most of the time I read romance I get sick. Everything has to be perfect, it's like a fairy tale, blablabla.

Everbody who is in a relationship knows that there will always be awkward moments and nothing goes to plan all the time.

You on the other hand wrote about Shepard and Liara having a misunderstanding. Yet something good came out of it. Very good.

I can't say much more, only that I enjoyed reading your Fanfic and I hope you will continue.

Keep up the good work.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Not bad. Hope to read more.