Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
FrancisVamp0822 chapter 33 . 7/28/2019
I'm sorry I'm being so negative about this, but I think you could've handed the plot and characters, especially Integra, a little better. If only you're here so I could tell you what I feel about it.
FrancisVamp0822 chapter 32 . 7/27/2019
What the hell was that dude?
FrancisVamp0822 chapter 24 . 7/27/2019
Ugh... Why does it have to be the same shit over and over again?
Eliza chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
It's been almost 3 years, and I'm still eagerly awaiting your return... I have so many questions about the many mysteries... I hope you return one day!
MarieGO chapter 96 . 10/17/2017
Hello? Is this never going to get updated again? I'm still dying here 2 years later!
Silver lining chapter 96 . 7/30/2017
i check for progress every freaking ?! WHY DID YOU ABANDON US!
Eliza chapter 95 . 3/28/2017
AHHHHH. I know it's been AGES, but I really, really, REALLY hope you continue this story! I loved it so much and I MUST know what happens next! I have so many questions. Please continue this one day! This story was amazing.
Eliza chapter 79 . 1/13/2017
This chapter was very emotionally rewarding. :) I really enjoyed the development of the characters and their emotions. I like seeing how Leon and Seras has grown since the beginning of the story. Seeing Leon finally deal with his emotions and move on, and seeing Seras and him be able to joke about their lost friends was really nice to hear after so long of grief and mourning and loss.
Funny, light-hearted, and emotional chapter. Nice job.
Eliza chapter 78 . 1/13/2017
OHHH, this plot thickens. The introduction of more Resident Evil characters made only to make the strings of the plot more interesting and complex. I can't wait to see how they all tie together at the end.
I'm glad you included characters like Ada and Ashley, and explained them thoroughly enough that someone like me, who has never played Resident Evil, can still understand the story. Even without the fandom background, you were able to give me a good grasp on the characters. Good job.
*SPOILERS****
Agent One has a similar musket to Rip, huh...? I'm beginning to see how those two may be connected...
Integra being super excited about planning the date for her friends was great! XDDD She was so into planning it out for them, it was so cute! I love seeing that side of her :,)
Jack being a hilarious asshole was great, as always. Nice ending to that chapter!
Eliza chapter 76 . 1/12/2017
:OOO That cliffhanger though!
Oh, goodness, I wonder how the hell this is going to impact their mission... How's Integra and everyone at HQ going to react to some old faces from Leon's past? ;)
Great opening scene to start off the new book. Emotional and grave, it certainly set the tone for this chapter.
I loved Leon's concern for his group. His mind immediately discarded of options if it meant leaving even one person behind. Also... The strange creatures just seem to be getting weirder and weirder! They certainly do resemble Naraku, in a way. I wonder how the hell the elites are going to figure out a way to defeat them... I'm eager to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 75 . 1/11/2017
HOOOLY CRAP. ** MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW**
Last chapter's "you two are adorable, worrying about me like that," gave me CHILLS. Agent One is freaky. I'm wondering what the hell he is. And Jack's cherry reunion with everyone had me like :,)
BULLETS THAT PUNISH WITHOUT DISTINCTION... OH MY GOS H I AM SCREAMING MAN
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
BADASS SERAS WAS GREAT. "son of a bitch had it coming." YOU GO SERAS!
Leon and Agent One's interactions were just brilliant. Again, amazing fight scenes, and that emotional whammy of a speech from Leon was gold.
Great job.
Eliza chapter 73 . 1/11/2017
"Agent One, I swear to god-"
same, Jack, same.
I'm loving the development of Amber and Jack's relationship. I love the fact that Amber calls everyone "darlin." She's so great, and it makes it so fun to watch her interact with Jack. Also, AMBERS NEW WEAPONRY IS AWESOME. LOVING IT.
Eliza chapter 72 . 1/11/2017
OH MY GOD SERAS BE MORE CAREFUL
Again, great battle scenes. I love the elites teasing Leon about Seras XDD and the return of Seras's favorite cannon was amazing, as always.
Eliza chapter 70 . 1/11/2017
AHHH Jack and Amber working together last chapter was so awesome! ;_; I could feel their desperation and excitement! And I'm enjoying the backstory you continue to reveal about the characters.
I also love how you remember Hellsing vampires can read minds. Many authors tend to forget this. The fact that you included it just makes this story feel more canon and realistic, like when Seras read Lizzy's mind and commented about how Lizzy is actually worried a few chapters ago. Other than displaying her awesome powers, it was a super adorable moment between the characters. I'm eager to discover who or what Lizzy truly is... But at least we know she legitimately feels concern for her comrades.
**SPOILERS BELOW**
The truth about Agent One continues to become harder and harder to see as you reveal more details about him, especially with his dramatic personally shift last chapter. I think I know who he is but... We'll see. Also, this mind-erasing pill thing is proving to be quite the problem for everyone. I'm intrigued as to who the hell made them, and how..
Eliza chapter 66 . 1/10/2017
WOWOWOWOWOW.

first of all. Even though this was a chapter with only OCs, I was still enthralled the entire time. And that's saying something. I usually can't stand OCs, but yours are just so damn fun to read!
I am SO curious about Agent One. **SPOILERS** I wonder how the hell he could read them mouthing to each other? Who is this mysterious being, and why does he enjoy Monty Python? XD
also, Jack offering himself up instead of amber was some serious character development. Good job, Jack :,)
Gosh, Agent One is odd. I feel like he's playing mind games. And I can't wait to uncover Jack and Amber's pasts! Good chapter.