Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
helma chapter 96 . 7/31
I think the giant pig did too good a job of killin u off or did u curl up in a ball and die?
The No-Life Prototype chapter 96 . 7/24
Still excited for the next chapter
Is it just me or you've put Zohal and Rip in the same body and named it Agent One?
kinigget chapter 96 . 6/7
See you this summer I hope
kinigget chapter 94 . 6/7
You, my friend, are *interesting*

I've figured out almost everything, except for why Zohall wants vengeance on Hellsing. Unless of course it's not Zohall himself, but the other presence within him that wants vengeance, and given the events of this chapter that second option seems rather plausible.

I must say you strike a good balance with your foreshadowing. Enough to figure things out, but not so much that you give things away
kinigget chapter 92 . 6/7
Called it
kinigget chapter 82 . 6/6
I had my suspicions, but now I'm sure: Agent One is Zohall
kinigget chapter 73 . 6/6
I definitely like the person Jack is becoming. Also, I'd say more Mega Man than Iron Man. And lastly, five bucks says Lizzie's a werewolf
kinigget chapter 49 . 6/4
Calling it now, Lizzie's not human
I'm definitely ready for Zohall to stop being a stubborn idiot. He is starting to get better though
kinigget chapter 27 . 5/27
So *that's* how you're justifying this. Well, you're directly contradicting canon, but it's going interesting places so I'll let you off the hook

For now
kinigget chapter 13 . 5/26
Oh good, now the *real* fun can start
kinigget chapter 9 . 5/25
See, this is all I want out of life: Leon and Sera's being dorks at each other. The fact that you've mixed in Inuyasha as well is just a bonus
JD566 chapter 96 . 4/29
This is a damn fine story you've got going here. I have been eagerly waiting the long awaited update to come and will continue to do so.

Can hardly wait to see what else Agent One has in store for Leon and the rest of them.

LeonxSeras Forever!
MarieGO chapter 95 . 2/23
I know that Agent One is Zohall! I can feel it in my bones! Love your story so much. I hadn't been keeping up with the story until last week, so I had lots of chapters to read. Let me tell you you made me miss some hours of my sleep.

Love everything about your story! Keep it up man. Absolutely love it.