Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
FORD B chapter 45 . 12/26/2010
Great updates! Really looking forward to more!
Captain Lycan chapter 45 . 12/19/2010
Nice chapter, it's important to show the characters having a little down time, it humanizes them. I think my favorite of Hellsing's new crew is Amber she kinda reminds me of Rogue from X-Men. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Rhavis chapter 45 . 12/17/2010
That was fucking priceless!

That was a random death for the ages! Far better than the one I pictured.

Also love the chapter. Feel sorry for Seras DX vampies
Haissan chapter 45 . 12/16/2010
ahh... wunderbar, and the music goes well...lovely...

also, death so does become you ezb tell me have you thought of being skinned alive?

no really tho, your characters are interesting and giving them those distinctive bits carries them away from eachother, in a good way. it does not hurt to keep integra and seras as british "ness"

and adding some southern slang in for whats her face won't be too offensive, think Dr. Phil for that stuff...

the thought of you being eaten by d wierd's collection of corn brings hilarity to me soul
Master of the Boot chapter 45 . 12/16/2010
Hey man, awsome chapter here. I really enjoyed this closer look into the personalities of the elites :D I really enjoy this bunch. And don't put down Extras, extras with personality are the spice of a story. They don't fill you up but they do make it more thrilling and tasty. Plus it's a chance for a writer to flex his creative muscle. And flex it you have.

I really enjoyed the scene of Leon putting Jack in his place. Take that, Mr. I love daggers! It's hard to find a good scene where someone gets put in their place. Normally it just comes across as pretentious, but Jack needed to be shown his way. As good as he is, Leon's better. Actually his love of handguns and Jack's love of knives reminded me a lot of the CQC in Metal Gear. Maybe those two can bond over a little Guns of the PAtriots. Hell, maybe Jack'll discover CQC for himself :)Not likely.

Yeah, I really like how you portrayed Leon as the military trainer and commander here. Very realistic that training they're doing. Actually I've got a teacher who's former British Special forces and he's full of war stories. If you need insight to a soldier's mind, just ask me and I shall do my best. The man can actually shoot a quarter from thirty feet away. He's tough, but also just.

Seras was also great in this. I really like her dilemma with Leon. Sometimes there's nothing you can say to someone when they're in pain. And Leon really comes across as new as a commander, but a seasoned soldier none the less. I liked his speech about monsters. They come in all shapes and motivations.

And I liked Integra's investigation. Everything was well and in character there. Writing a good story is all about balance and you've struck it. I declare you a good writer. So wait until I can dazzle you with my own magic :D

Grat job soldier and thanks for the break from the fighting. It's always welcome when it's well done. By the way, you have one problem. You have a tendency to put a space between the " and the start of the speaking. Work on that.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Lion in the Land chapter 42 . 12/16/2010
And you end your classic Book One with a classy "Fin." Quite appropriate.

This Omake was extremely fun! And not just because you gave so many nods to Survivor Island...although that had my smiling and laughing like crazy every time. From Integra's fury to the vampire bunny to Alucard's final question. :D I also noticed you slipped a "Bzy" in there. ;)

EZy Bzy was super awesome when he faced of with Random Death: “But, like you said, there is a quota to be filled” ... Finally, after another dramatic pause, the figure lifted his cloak and retracted the light saber.

Towers cracked me up with how enthusiastic he was for his interview: "Well, a whole lot!" "All the troubles of my past were summed up in a public street performance I witnessed in Spain" hahaHA!

I really enjoyed the Integra/Kagome interview too. They had such cute, respectful interaction. I liked seeing that. You once again have a wonderful way of bringing the characters to life - like we're watching them rather than reading about them. An extremely nice touch was when EZB, er you, paused to scratch your nose on the ropes.

And I thought this line was a nice little topper (again by the awesome Bzy): "You try getting killed like forty times, coming back alive, and still care"

Super fun stuff here, servant. You've pleased your master with both your talent and your patience - virtues which are sure to pay off big for you one day.

-Sir LiLa
Bloodwolf432 chapter 45 . 12/16/2010
Always expect the unexpected, BITCH! You'll live longer that way
Captain Lycan chapter 44 . 12/15/2010
I've caught up at last! Hellsing new recruits are an interesting lot and I loved the comments Wesker's henchmen gave on the the footage from the Nazi vamps "That's right punch the vampire in the face! Nothing bad will come out of it!" I tingle with anticipation :D!
Captain Lycan chapter 43 . 12/14/2010
The end of book one was both epic and tragic all at once. I truly didn't expect that one to bite the dust. I loved the battle between Naruku and Alucard _!

Wesker's new band of marry little sociopaths are quite entertaining. The Necromancer is my favorite, his raw ambition is his most interesting trait.

Out of couriosity will other elemants be thrown into the mix? You've got a great story going here and can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Captain Lycan chapter 36 . 12/9/2010
That was one hell of a rumble; Walter and Zohall were especially awsome in the battle against Naraku who certainly rose to new levels of douchebaggery. Integra's antics while looking for tobbacco were amusing, like a nicotene addicted Jack Sparrow _! I know I've said it before but'll say it again: I love the Zohall/Integra moments their like ying and yang; equal oppisites. This story is truly an enjoyable read _!
Captain Lycan chapter 33 . 12/4/2010
Holy shit Chishiki's gone to hell! Miroku's a jinx! And Naraku once again proves himself as the douchiest villian ever! On a serious note I really do pity the poor townsfolk and can't wait to see where things are going from here _!
Lion in the Land chapter 41 . 12/3/2010
Oh man, I don't want to state any spoilers in my review, but WOW. I can't believe that whole thing - ALL they went through - was a...you know what. And Zohall. Ugh. That whole scene on the coast looking out at the sinking island was very powerful. Heartbreaking. I had to take a little break after that, just to absorb it. :( But I know there's much more to come with that development - no way is it what it seems.

And we return to the present - with Albert Wesker! It's so freaky to see his name as part of the story proper. Oh, and I thought you did a nice job with the transition from the feudal adventure back to the well. It wasn't long and drawn out, but it still gave a bit of closure.

CONGRATULATIONS on your masterful completion of part I of this epic tale. Your master is very proud, even if she has become lax in her fanfiction reading.

-Sir LiLa

P.S. It seems we're back into scarf & hat weather, so remember to bundle the bats before you take them outside. ;)
Captain Lycan chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Nice work man, I just love the interactions between Integra and Zohall. It's like Han Solo and Princess Leia on LSD, out of couriosity is Towers an OC or something from RE I missed? I enjoyed the little moment where he almost seems to regret what he's done to himself.
Captain Lycan chapter 29 . 11/27/2010
Cool to see Zohall finally start to learn some control. I thought the fight scene between him and Inuyasha went fairly well. Well take care _!
Captain Lycan chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
Wow if it wasn't for bad luck Zohall would have no luck at all_! I could see Wesker looking down his nose at the Doctor. Keep up the good work my friend
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »