Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
AluciusDawn chapter 54 . 4/9/2014
Woot! Your back! More HWC goodness!

More happy then I should be that Wilson finally got his face punched in. Hopefully it makes him a better person...somehow.

Also, epic accidental confession. Seras is ridiculously cute for a potential eldritch abomination.
FORD B chapter 53 . 4/6/2014
Great update!
MORE CHAPTERS chapter 52 . 2/7/2014
I like your story. Very interesting plot and characters.

But I hate you for not updating D:
Haissan chapter 52 . 1/5/2014
oh hai dere, I suppose this is in indefinite hiatus... oh well. thanks for the story and good times,
Haissan chapter 48 . 12/8/2013
100 feet is not something to scoff at with a pistol...
HaloKombatCraft chapter 34 . 7/14/2013
I just looked up that damned video and now my eye can't stop twitching... the horrors!... (cat has my tongue) kinda painful to watch, the dance.
Oh, and awesome fanfiction
MAY THE FANFICTION DEITIES SMILE UPON YOUR YOUR ARSE
FORD B chapter 52 . 6/15/2013
Awesome read!
Captain Lycan chapter 51 . 6/10/2013
Great chapter! Leon's moving through the stages of grieving is very realistically done, something that's very easy to do. Everyone else is wonderfully in character as well especially Seras.

The training scenes were also very well, I loved seeing Jack Wilson taken down a peg.

I can't wait to see what you have planned next, peace out!
TheCypher48 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I've spent days reading your story, and this is truly well written. It's a bit weird to see them in ancient Japan, but well also interesting. I sometimes felt like I was actually watching a movie instead of reading a fic, one full of exciting actions and cool characters. I didn't realize it involved an OC at first, but then it's ok, Zohall is rather funny and gets along well with other characters.
But, just one little problem for me.
Integra got a boy friend, and she was BLUSHING LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS in this chapter.
...Such a pity I can't read anymore, though dying to know what would happen ;u;
Any way thank you for every long&delicious chapter! It's amazing to see you've been keeping updating since five years ago. All blessing to you for your persistence XD
FORD B chapter 51 . 6/6/2013
Great read!
AluciusDawn chapter 50 . 6/1/2013
Glad to have you back writing. Oddly enough I was just thinking about this story when you posted you first chapter of the year.

These breather chapters are actually fairly enjoyable, I'm liking the character development and meeting the new team. (Though Pip's warning sounds kinda ominous for their future survival)

The update speed definitely helps too. By far the fastest updates of any of the stories I'm following.

Flashbacks on how Mercer and Kennedy met, huh? Interesting! Keep up the good work!
FORD B chapter 50 . 6/1/2013
Awesome read!
Captain Lycan chapter 50 . 5/31/2013
It's awesome to see you back in action, how I have missed this series! I loved reacquainting myself with Wesker's merry little band of sociopaths and the new Hellsing recruits. Amber's my personal fave so far out of the latter while Pietro is my fave from the former.

Leon's trip down memory lane was very well done and rather nostalgic for someone who play RE 2 when it came out on the N64, awesome work and peace out!
MarieGO chapter 49 . 5/28/2013
Let me tell you that I really, REALLY love your story. I read it from the beginning to the end in like 2 days and let me tell you that I work and go to college, and I read it everywhere, I didn't even want to sleep until I finished. You're a really talented writer, but (you know there's always a but) you should check your spelling more because there were a lot of misspelled words, so work on that, but the story is, I can't even describe it, keep up the really good work.
Master of the Boot chapter 49 . 5/27/2013
Sweetness and more sweetness :) I totally love the character amber and the way she whacks Lars XD I like to imagine that she's going into deformed chibi mode when she smacks him.

Plus it's some really great stuff here, your grasp of characters and character development has become better and better. You should see how far you've come.

I also love the concept that making friends in the long run could bite Seras in the butt. Life at Hellsing is hard and as tough as these guys are, not all of them will make it.

Ah! and there goes slendy again!. Better run! Oh who am I kidding, you're going to die. Somebody will kill ya. Somebody will kill ya with a knife.

Though I gotta say, nobody writes the slender man like you :) must be rough having him as the new school mascot.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »