Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
HopelessRomanticist chapter 43 . 11/10/2010
And it's baaaaaaack! Joy to the world!

Annoying intro/attention hook. Now I'm going to have to wait to work out exactly who everyone is and what the plan is (other than destruction for destruction. I'm assuming the Major was a one-of-a-kind kind of madman. I hope).

So yeah, please update soonish... (on a random note, is the H3/GoW still going, or is that in the cooling down stage for awhile?)
Captain Lycan chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
Only Alucard could slaughter demons so gruesomely that you actually feel sorry for them. Well I can't wait find out more about what the deal is between Rip and Zohall. Peace out!
Captain Lycan chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
Awsome story so far man I'm glad to found where Zohall's character came from; I had first found him Master of the Boot's The Big Hellsing. You've truly created one of the most delightfu OC's I've ever seen _!
Lion in the Land chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
Hey BZy! I got a baby start on Chapter 41 but SO much cool stuff already happened. The ghouls melting away and tipping off the others of Towers' death was great.

You always add in small touches to give this story and all of its characters life, and one of the touches that struck me in this first section was when Kagome gave "one of Alucards familiars, mounted on a horse, a frightened glance."

The whole Kagura part was awesome. "She was alone, save but for her cruel master who she loathed, yet sought." You actually made me feel bad for her. Oh, and quite the parallel w/ Rip.

I canNOT believe Naruto gave her her heart back just so she could be a distraction. He is vile and I hope Alucard gives it to him good in the next segment.

Until then, take care of yourself and keep those bats in line. ;)

Bloodwolf432 chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
*Holds up a saw* The beserker was just the distraction, never underestimate your foe
Bloodwolf432 chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Lol RPG in the back. Hopefully you'll learn your lesson on never messing with Leon. Now all we need is Wesker. . .
Bloodwolf432 chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
I wonder if shes sorry enough
Bloodwolf432 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
If you like tea so much then I know exactly where to put the poison next time.
Lion in the Land chapter 40 . 9/19/2010
Hey, finished this portion of the battle, which was filled with awesome, amazing images and action. The giant spider was very cool and in keeping with your insect theme. Bugs were an excellent way to go - the only thing worse than a disgusting bug, is a GIANT disgusting bug.

Loved seeing a disheveled Walter, who even in the midst of battle, is worried that he said something offensive.

I enjoyed the teamwork between Leon, Walter & Seras, and I was glad to see the wolf boys join them.

The final fight between Towers and Zohall, er, Tsunami was incredibly inventive and exciting. That had to have been difficult writing her in his body, and I see you did allow yourself a silly moment with "her" grabbing his butt. Very funny.

Hm, and you almost made me feel bad for Towers with his shock over the note dismissing him. Poor, evil Towers. :(

Aha, we did get Rip and Zohall to meet outside his dreamscape. That was nice, but leaves lots of unanswered questions. I'm curious to see how Alucard reacts to her when she returns to him. And how is Zohall going to keep his promises to her?

Aw man, I really want those ten million points for guessing what the final line means, but I'm afraid I just don't know. Chances are I don't know what it's in reference to anyhow, right? But if there's even the slightest chance...how about you whisper a clue to your master? Eh?

Awesome battle. Excellent work.

FORD B chapter 42 . 9/11/2010
Great read and really cool ending, though sad as well, for the first book. Estatic to hear there is much more to come!

Last chapter here was rather corny.
Haissan chapter 42 . 9/10/2010
I'm so glad you finally got that finished and out of the way. With Book one finishd you can get your mn of war juices flowing. Only nao I must find out what is in store for Mercer. If I am missing "E"s its only because the button is screwy. Fun thought, why not have Mercer make a "Carmine" apperance in MOW:U Even though he dies wouldn't it be so loveable?

Oh my I think I thought a thing which would relate well in my own postponed work... Lila has been adamant about what gos on in th next part and was a great help...hehehe.
Master of the Boot chapter 42 . 9/10/2010
This was truly an inspired work. I know that lots of people like to do stuff like this, but the difference with yours was that you actually displayed a high level of intelligence and talent. And it's very obvious that you put a lot of effort into this.

I love the first part with the Random Death man. Vash is always hilarious in your stuff. Darn his donut love :) Plus it was cool how the random death guy died.

And I thought it was also hilarious that you had Boss wesker in there with a flowery apron washing the dishes. You're good, you are :D And Darth Vader was there too for kicks. And how can I forgett Baird spilling hot cafe' on his crotch.

Also great was the interview with Towers and naraku. that was truly a fascinating insight both into the history of your writing and in your own mind.

Very fun as well was the interview with Integra. She's awsome. and I'm glad that you liked using Dr. Weird. He's always a stitch.

And I'm all for Alucard getting a new gun. that'd be awsome.

So a very good omake and I can't wait for more. Soon I'll have my MEtal Gear Story updated so you'll have something to pass the time when you're not getting randomly killed.

And now he's a little random something that I learned from you.

[EZB is shocked} Huh, ah man. Are you going to kill me now! Cause that's old hat for me.

[Master of the Boot] Oh no my friend, you've never had anything like this before. Get him, Roman!

[The deranged White Russian Baron von Ungern-sternberg shows up with his badass moustache and sabre]

[EZB] Oh shit! Who is that!

[Baron von Ungern Sterberg drinks himself into double vision and starts shooting at EZB with his rifle, laughing madly]

[Master of the Boot rubs his hands and laughs as the Baron tries to kill EZB most randomly] Alright!

Ta

MAster of the Boot
Lion in the Land chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Just finished the first Zohall/Towers scene in Chapter 40. Woah! Tsunami has overtaken him! That was awesome. I can't imagine what what my crafty servant has coming up next.

Tell the bats they'll have me to answer to if they do anything to your laptop. I want that Omake.

Lion in the Land chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Review for first part of Chapter 40:

Oh wipe that smirk off your face. :P You KNEW that all I had to do was see the letters EZB drop into my in-box and I'd not be able to wait any longer to get back to Blackwind, you crafty little devil. ;) It turns out that this story is quite a good incentive for getting through my "required reading" fairly quickly. Okay, so I read right up until the ten minute warning. I meant to stop at the hard break before that, but I hadn't seen Zohall yet, and I so wanted to see him.

Loved this in the opening paragraph: "But he was on time, perfectly late." And despite my long break between chapters, you plunged me right back into the scene with descriptions like "His footsteps seldom echoed from the onslaught of hisses and roars blasting from ahead." You've been good at the scene setting from the beginning, but this whole battle is above and beyond.

Walter has stolen the show for me in the last couple of chapters, but for the first half of 40, Alucard wins that prize. He was amazing. So very cool to get to see him in the black armor. And his wicked taunting of Naraku: "You aren't one to speak of masters with ill favor," Alucard interrupted, pointing his huge broadsword at his foe," when you stand here, serving your own." And it doesn't end there, oh no, Bzy continues his magic: "a monster who enjoyed being a monster with every fiber of his being. And every fiber of his being lived and breathed on the battle."

And all the while we've got his familiars loose. This story was already so absolutely epic, but you manage to make it even moreso. I squeed (just a little bit) at Dandy Man, and then it was really wild to see Rip out as a familiar instead of in Zohall's dreamscape. It has me wondering if those two are going to come face to face. "And when she vas bad… she vas horrid" Hehehe.

Really excellent demon descriptions. "the gargantuan bug clicked its pincers hungrily, giving off a odorous green saliva that steamed as it hit the ground." Eugh. I think the most heart pounding part of the fight so far was when Leon jumped on that giant bug, or I think that was the piranha, and was knifing his scales and then he got tossed off of him, losing his backpack. On action scenes, sometimes I have trouble keeping my focus, but you just painted it so well, that I felt like I was watching it all on the big screen rather than reading it.

And this analogy was brilliant: "He was almost like her bullet, moving so fast and with such energy that not one foe, demon or otherwise, could hope to stand in his way."

Excellent, excellent work here. You truly do amaze me.

Bloodwolf432 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
*sitting at home playing halo* for some reason it feels like I forgot something *shrugs shoulders* oh well
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »