Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
Captain Lycan chapter 30 . 12/3/2010
Nice work man, I just love the interactions between Integra and Zohall. It's like Han Solo and Princess Leia on LSD, out of couriosity is Towers an OC or something from RE I missed? I enjoyed the little moment where he almost seems to regret what he's done to himself.
Captain Lycan chapter 29 . 11/27/2010
Cool to see Zohall finally start to learn some control. I thought the fight scene between him and Inuyasha went fairly well. Well take care _!
Captain Lycan chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
Wow if it wasn't for bad luck Zohall would have no luck at all_! I could see Wesker looking down his nose at the Doctor. Keep up the good work my friend
Captain Lycan chapter 25 . 11/20/2010
First off the bone dragon fucking awsome man, the comedy at the bath house was a nice way to loosen things up afterwards. The story about Blackwind Island's origin story was pretty cool and I loved the LOTR reference.I'll catch up to rest soon enough, you'll see, you'll all see!
Rhavis chapter 44 . 11/20/2010
I know exactly who Agent One is. If that last bit didn't give it away nothing will.

Also, one question... probably more: do they get rematch? You know who I'm talking about.

And do Leona nd Seras ever sleep with one another? Its a question thats been burning my mind for a while now!
Bloodwolf432 chapter 44 . 11/19/2010
Hah! Level Up! You should consider having a werewolf or something. It does good for a change of pace with a new monster in the bunch
Master of the Boot chapter 44 . 11/17/2010
Ah, i do enjoy a good Fallout Reference :D You were right to call this epic.

I love a story with an ensembble cast. It's far more interesting when you've got all these cool people around. I love the American Samurai guy who bent the crowbar. That is actually possible, you know. There's a prisoner in England who bent the bars of his cell with his bare hands. I loved all those dudes.

The moment at the start with Walter's aging was great stuff. It was a nice quiet moment, perfect before the onswirling moment of madness that followed ;) Wilson, I really like the guy. And he's got the trademark hellsing gloves! Awsome stuff. His freakout and subsequent less then nice personality really endear him to the reader.

Leon was great with the troops. I loved watching him. I think Seras should have bin a bit more confidence since she's been at this for a while, but I forgive. She was great though, the lovely policegirl :)

You're also getting better at writing Integra. She's a true leader, and it takes a talented writer for me to be able to stomach her. And the museum scene :D HOW COULD I FORGET THAT! I won't give anything away though.

Awsome moments with Wesker and his crew of thugs. You're really doing a great job of writing those goons. Trotsky is especially great, Alucard's acts of violence just turn him on. Great character. And it was nice to revisit my favorite parts of the manga. I peferred the parts full of killing. And Wesker is doing much better in your story than he is in mine.

I loved every minute of this and I look forward to getting to know the Elites better ;)

Master of teh Boot
HopelessRomanticist chapter 44 . 11/17/2010
Underestimating Alucard will get you killed. Messily. I doubt "Obsidian chains" will do much to him. Especially seeing as obsidian is basically volcaninc glass (unless you mean the colour: black). I'm not sure that anything is going to really stop someone who quite litterally took on two armies by himself and won. And one of the armies speciallised in killing Vampires, and the other was MADE of Vampires.

Heh, and the new recruits seem to be slightly better than the Wild G. Of course, they have that new obnoxious guy. What's the bet that he either turns out to a) be evil b) dies messily for overestimating himself c) get's kicked out (executed, in Hellsing) for being a jerkass.

Glad this is keeping up the monumentum. And why can't the Nazis just learn to stay DOWN. I mean, really. They want to give Alucard MORE exp?
Captain Lycan chapter 22 . 11/17/2010
The duel between Zohall and Ikaikuntou was very well written I must say. On to the next chapter!
AluciusDawn chapter 43 . 11/16/2010
This entire thing is completely epic. While I'm only truly familiar with Hellsing you managed to fit in the other characters well enough to make it feel like a cohesive whole. Indeed I wasn't even aware that Zohall was an OC until you mentioned it (thought he was just an obscure Resident Evil character that you ran with).

Yeah so, keep up the good work!

Also, I am for Alucard getting a shiny new gun. There is never enough DAKKA! :D
Captain Lycan chapter 21 . 11/11/2010
Another great couple of chapters, I love the interaction between the RE/Hellsing characters and the inuyasha. It seems like things are building up!
Haissan chapter 43 . 11/10/2010
nice typos were scattered throughout but it was not distracting...

I want to guess if it is Ashley Grahm or something any who vthanks for the story
Master of the Boot chapter 43 . 11/10/2010
You're putting the merchant in here. Now way! I love that bastard. "I've got something that might interest ya, in me pants" XD

THanks for bringing this back online. This is truly a marvelous step forward into the plotline of this epic story.

THis whole thing was atmospheric and dark. Just like when Darth Vader first appears in the original star wars. It's a simple moment but it's one that stays in your memory forever. I could just imagine them in a black umbrella room with no colour except for that deceptively tame logo.

The assasins were great and a a very colourful bunch. I would reccomend that in the innitial tunnel scene you be a bit more clear with your descriptions, as it took me a few reads to get who was who. Otherwise great stuff. Love all these guys. A scientist, a mafia guy, a mad biker (thanks for that ;) and a necromancer. I'd say that Wesker is now the mayor of teh village of teh damned. I love the Biker's expertise. "Fucking shit up in the good old USA." and "I'd rather start burning houses now." Those lines cracked me up.

Also good way to elaborate on the necromancer's personality and history as well as the rise of the necromancers. That's cool stuff. Love the backstory.

Victory and sorry about those zombies. Just call me up next time, I'll help you thinn out the horde :)

Master of teh Boot
HopelessRomanticist chapter 43 . 11/10/2010
And it's baaaaaaack! Joy to the world!

Annoying intro/attention hook. Now I'm going to have to wait to work out exactly who everyone is and what the plan is (other than destruction for destruction. I'm assuming the Major was a one-of-a-kind kind of madman. I hope).

So yeah, please update soonish... (on a random note, is the H3/GoW still going, or is that in the cooling down stage for awhile?)
Captain Lycan chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
Only Alucard could slaughter demons so gruesomely that you actually feel sorry for them. Well I can't wait find out more about what the deal is between Rip and Zohall. Peace out!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »