Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
Master of the Boot chapter 48 . 5/27/2013
Dude :) awesome work so far.

I totally love Lars the Cyborg and all the other characters you've got here. The whole shooting room and the advanced AI gave the Hellsing a bit of high tech resident evil feel and the general atmosphere reminded me very much like a real life special forces unit. So kudos for the sense of realism amidst the vampires and BOWS.

Very great and enjoyable work. Plus I like that the Hellsing organization only allows two weeks at best to train these suckers. Only the best of the best may join; though I think these guys could probably have survived longer under the valentine attack.

Either way :) stunning and stupendous work from one of my fav authors :) and lol to the slender man killing you. If you need any more death ideas, check out a guy called he biggie man on youtube ;)

Oh, and Ta
FORD B chapter 49 . 5/20/2013
Awesome chapters! Glad to see more of this awesome story!
ladyblade318 chapter 47 . 4/28/2013
great story
SrgntDrew chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
It is awesome! to see you back again! and as for a way of your demise I would say getting involved in a battle between the characters from RedvsBlue that ends with a shotgun to the face curtesy of Sarge! I look forward to furture updates!
FORD B chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
Long wait understandable, and although the read was short , it was great!
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
*jaw drops*

HOLY SH*T, YOU'RE BACK!
dksamuri chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Love this story, u do have a tendency to drop words and put form instead of from. Just sum advice. U could also take this great imagination of urs and try writing a real book wen this one and mow r done. Love that 1 aswell, btw
dksamuri chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Overall question, yd u pik druid, and in this instance, what kind? There r many stories behind them, and im just wondering which one ur drawing ur inspiration from.
dksamuri chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Lovn it. Dont forget spelling and word usage cheks
dksamuri chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Liking the story so far and looking forward to zohalls development
Igfry chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Integra? Scared from a little intensity? Scared from a little imagined, implied hurt?

I find that simply not possible.

Not at all.

No way in hell.

Nu-uh.
Xanosh chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Why, why, why, do you hate the English language? You're ideas are great but the constant changing of tense, and the far to often use of words incorrectly, or just out right misspelling makes the story very hard to read. Spell Check alone is not enough to catch all of your errors. PLEASE get a proofreader or beta. This was just Painful!
FORD B chapter 46 . 12/29/2010
Cool chapter!
Lion in the Land chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
I KNEW they'd have coffee in Heaven! :D That was a cute scene - I've always been curious about the state of a vampire's soul. But as you pointed out, their immortality makes the point mute, anyhow. The phone call to Satan reminded me a bit of the Miser Brothers, so it was a good, Christmassy touch.

Wow, you put so much thought into all the gifts! Nice carrot ornament, ;) and that Kutcher is a rascally devil, isn't he? ;P My favourite gift was the book about dreams for Zohall. :)

Very funny opening scene w/ "The Caroler." Sounds rather like some sort of yuletide superhero.

I guess that Christmas sweater isn't looking too bad compared to that Twilight tee, huh? I got some luls from the sweater being the reason behind Alucard's foul mood. :D

A You Tube channel, you say? I would love to hear your voice acting! So I hope those plans come to fruition. On a more sad note, I'm sorry to hear about the recent funeral - never a good time for that sort of thing, but THIS time of year has to be the worst.

Merry Christmas! And I wish you a happy & prosperous new year.

-Sir LiLa
Master of the Boot chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
If I'd gotten this one on Christmas I'd have died from an overdose of awsome :D THis is just too good. Hell, I'd say that this one is even better than the previous Christmas special. ANd that's quite the endorsement.

I had a ton of favorite moments in this story, from Alucard scaring away the caroler (poor bastard) to Zohall in STar Wars underwear (epic :) ) to the dreaded Chicken mask (uh-huh -) the references to vampire island (boo ya!) and to the scene with the Merchant with no pants :) It's always awsome.

It's all great stuff. I thought that the gift giving was very heartwarming and fun to watch and even in character. I loved the part where Zohall's ADHD goes haywire and we see god's mind. Nice reference to all those Omen type movies.

Awsome story and I can't have gotten a better Christmas story.

Ta