Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
FORD B chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
Long wait understandable, and although the read was short , it was great!
Madman With A Keyboard chapter 44 . 4/8/2013
*jaw drops*

HOLY SH*T, YOU'RE BACK!
dksamuri chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
Love this story, u do have a tendency to drop words and put form instead of from. Just sum advice. U could also take this great imagination of urs and try writing a real book wen this one and mow r done. Love that 1 aswell, btw
dksamuri chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Overall question, yd u pik druid, and in this instance, what kind? There r many stories behind them, and im just wondering which one ur drawing ur inspiration from.
dksamuri chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Lovn it. Dont forget spelling and word usage cheks
dksamuri chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Liking the story so far and looking forward to zohalls development
Igfry chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Integra? Scared from a little intensity? Scared from a little imagined, implied hurt?

I find that simply not possible.

Not at all.

No way in hell.

Nu-uh.
Xanosh chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Why, why, why, do you hate the English language? You're ideas are great but the constant changing of tense, and the far to often use of words incorrectly, or just out right misspelling makes the story very hard to read. Spell Check alone is not enough to catch all of your errors. PLEASE get a proofreader or beta. This was just Painful!
FORD B chapter 46 . 12/29/2010
Cool chapter!
Lion in the Land chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
I KNEW they'd have coffee in Heaven! :D That was a cute scene - I've always been curious about the state of a vampire's soul. But as you pointed out, their immortality makes the point mute, anyhow. The phone call to Satan reminded me a bit of the Miser Brothers, so it was a good, Christmassy touch.

Wow, you put so much thought into all the gifts! Nice carrot ornament, ;) and that Kutcher is a rascally devil, isn't he? ;P My favourite gift was the book about dreams for Zohall. :)

Very funny opening scene w/ "The Caroler." Sounds rather like some sort of yuletide superhero.

I guess that Christmas sweater isn't looking too bad compared to that Twilight tee, huh? I got some luls from the sweater being the reason behind Alucard's foul mood. :D

A You Tube channel, you say? I would love to hear your voice acting! So I hope those plans come to fruition. On a more sad note, I'm sorry to hear about the recent funeral - never a good time for that sort of thing, but THIS time of year has to be the worst.

Merry Christmas! And I wish you a happy & prosperous new year.

-Sir LiLa
Master of the Boot chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
If I'd gotten this one on Christmas I'd have died from an overdose of awsome :D THis is just too good. Hell, I'd say that this one is even better than the previous Christmas special. ANd that's quite the endorsement.

I had a ton of favorite moments in this story, from Alucard scaring away the caroler (poor bastard) to Zohall in STar Wars underwear (epic :) ) to the dreaded Chicken mask (uh-huh -) the references to vampire island (boo ya!) and to the scene with the Merchant with no pants :) It's always awsome.

It's all great stuff. I thought that the gift giving was very heartwarming and fun to watch and even in character. I loved the part where Zohall's ADHD goes haywire and we see god's mind. Nice reference to all those Omen type movies.

Awsome story and I can't have gotten a better Christmas story.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Bloodwolf432 chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
If we're giving presents, then this from me to you! *tosses present and runs off* Be sure to open it when you're by yourself!
Captain Lycan chapter 46 . 12/27/2010
Dude this is great! I love the description of Alucard as "the red Grinch" and the talks between God, Jesus, and the Devil were very amusing.

Alucard wearing a christmas sweater? HAHA! Christmas miracles are real! The gift exchange was great though I'm little surprised Leon got Zohall such a sub standard christmas gift. Thanks for the good laugh!
FORD B chapter 45 . 12/26/2010
Great updates! Really looking forward to more!
Captain Lycan chapter 45 . 12/19/2010
Nice chapter, it's important to show the characters having a little down time, it humanizes them. I think my favorite of Hellsing's new crew is Amber she kinda reminds me of Rogue from X-Men. Can't wait to see what happens next.
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »