Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
Master of the Boot chapter 60 . 2/20
I never cease to be amazed at how well you write Alucard. He's a surprisingly difficult guy to write for, I know I've done a lot of it. But you're good.

Yet another great thing is how the action is pulling to a satisfying explosion. In a way it replicates the first time I watched hellsing and I just knew that unlike other anime I wouldn't have to wait for years some death, mayhem and destruction.

And on your skills with writing solemn moments is the question of how Leon survived. The question of his survival in the face of inhuman freaks is even more important in the face of Hellsing's theme of only men can defeat monsters; the monsters don't take it lying down, ever.

And I'm loving this :) never stopped loving it

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 59 . 2/15
I really loved this chapter :)

For me, the great part of this was that alucard's powers were not overkill for this. Unlike with luke Valentine, nothing short of unleashing the hellhounds is going to bring down a g-mutant. And since I've started playing the resident evil games, I have a new appreciation for the resident evil monsters in this story.

Oh and it was a wonderful detail that the man's soul inside was begging for death; that what is human remains but is powerless to stop the mutation of the flesh and the hunger. Reminds me of Van Helsing, "I watch them die and become the men they once were."

And kudos for you for making Alucard murdering someone seem like mercy :)

Yes, I'm seeing everything in your stories that inspires me :)
FORD B chapter 96 . 1/27
Hope all goes well with reality, and I am not worried about how long it takes for an update. As always, looking forward to the next chapter when it comes.
FORD B chapter 95 . 1/24
amazing chapter as always
well worth the wait.
keep up the good work as always
SoundofInsurrection chapter 93 . 1/14
Yay! You're back! Were it not for the fact i was practically unconscious for a week with the flu, i would have cheered sooner! Onto the review: oh no! Lizzie is down! Hopefully not out?! Girl survived a broken neck if i remember correctly, so i hope she survives this too! Glad to start seeing bits of explanation on her coming more clearly now :D Loved the fight between Jack and Lucas, very easy to visualize and worry for the elites. They've got quite a lot to try surviving through and anxious to see how this will play o ut. Keep it coming please!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 93 . 1/8
AMAZING chapter as always
WELL worth the wait.
keep up the good work as always
dksamuri chapter 90 . 12/5/2014
Why did you make Leon a virgin? Was it seriously for the awww factor of two virgins doing it, because if so, that's a major cop out.
FORD B chapter 92 . 12/5/2014
Great dramatic read with awesome cliffy!
Master of the Boot chapter 58 . 12/4/2014
I loved the regenerator in RE5 and even more I love the concept of G in general,

great chapter here, and I love how you show the team to be actual good fighters regardless of their personal flaws. I especially love the demolitions expert being sneaky and tactical despite the stereotypes against people in such jobs. As an ex-carpenter, the demolitions people I met on the job were always strategic, looking to take out that one support beam while the other guys (and me) just wanted to wail on something with a hammer.

Plus I loved your highlighting knife guy's competence and jerkishness, like you love and hate Jack at the same time. He's good his job but so insufferable you want to smack him. I like that :) few can pull off such a balance.

Oh I needed a good story, take my mind off of work stress and inspires my own writing :)

Master of the Boot
SoundofInsurrection chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Been reading this fanfic for months and finally have the ability to review. First off, it's great to see an ongoing saga not abandoned, especially with such a riveting plot line! This huge project of yours has been maintaining an interesting series of twists and turns and managed what many have not: not turning stale. The crossover of resident evil and hellsing works amazingly, without taking over hellsing or becoming full of plot holes. I was a little wary when the inuyasha crossover entered, but kept reading as it updated and was pleasantly surprised with the execution of such! The dragon was probably my favorite part, but there were many great moments! And part two is shaping up to be every bit as original and entertaining as part 1. Thank you for the great read!
hellvern chapter 91 . 11/29/2014
awesome stuff dude!And about the seraleon scene-totaly dont forget to add one for does need an heir you know.
FORD B chapter 91 . 11/28/2014
Great read! Once Alucard gets to Integras office, he will further know what happen, how long, where and how much fun they had.
444 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »