Reviews for The Hellsing War Chronicles
FORD B chapter 92 . 12/5/2014
Great dramatic read with awesome cliffy!
Master of the Boot chapter 58 . 12/4/2014
I loved the regenerator in RE5 and even more I love the concept of G in general,

great chapter here, and I love how you show the team to be actual good fighters regardless of their personal flaws. I especially love the demolitions expert being sneaky and tactical despite the stereotypes against people in such jobs. As an ex-carpenter, the demolitions people I met on the job were always strategic, looking to take out that one support beam while the other guys (and me) just wanted to wail on something with a hammer.

Plus I loved your highlighting knife guy's competence and jerkishness, like you love and hate Jack at the same time. He's good his job but so insufferable you want to smack him. I like that :) few can pull off such a balance.

Oh I needed a good story, take my mind off of work stress and inspires my own writing :)

Master of the Boot
SoundofInsurrection chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Been reading this fanfic for months and finally have the ability to review. First off, it's great to see an ongoing saga not abandoned, especially with such a riveting plot line! This huge project of yours has been maintaining an interesting series of twists and turns and managed what many have not: not turning stale. The crossover of resident evil and hellsing works amazingly, without taking over hellsing or becoming full of plot holes. I was a little wary when the inuyasha crossover entered, but kept reading as it updated and was pleasantly surprised with the execution of such! The dragon was probably my favorite part, but there were many great moments! And part two is shaping up to be every bit as original and entertaining as part 1. Thank you for the great read!
hellvern chapter 91 . 11/29/2014
awesome stuff dude!And about the seraleon scene-totaly dont forget to add one for does need an heir you know.
FORD B chapter 91 . 11/28/2014
Great read! Once Alucard gets to Integras office, he will further know what happen, how long, where and how much fun they had.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 91 . 11/28/2014
amazing chapter as always.
keep up the good work
Master of the Boot chapter 57 . 11/23/2014
Had to say I loved this one, regardless of what you thought about it lol.

I really did love the knights, and all the little details about them from the hunting expert to the nervous relative of Penwood to the butch women with the shaven haircut. In a single snapshot of time each one had a basic personality and stood out in our minds. So bravo on that.

I also loved what you've done with leon in this, how he functions to exposition about the T-virus and all things resident evil in the best way possible :) Plus I love the comparison of the T-virus monsters to a plague. It makes a nice contrast between supernatural monsters and these virus monsters. After all, I find a plague scarier than an army. Armies can be beaten but the black death wiped out half of Europe and the plague of AIDS has proven tougher and stronger to eliminate than any army or terrorist organization.

This was great, and I love the first bits of action with these assassins :) it's truly wonderbar stuff.

MAster of the Boot
FORD B chapter 90 . 11/22/2014
Great read and not very graphic, which was good.
FORD B chapter 89 . 11/15/2014
Awesome read!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 89 . 11/15/2014
AMAZING chapter as always
well worth the wait...sex?...
well...good luck...
keep up[t he good work as always
sonicfighter21354 chapter 88 . 11/14/2014
Uh oh. This doesn't look good.
Master of the Boot chapter 55 . 11/13/2014
I really loved this chapter, both for realistically building up Seras's romance for Leon and Integra's feelings for Zohall.

My own marriage has been fraught from the start with uncertainty and pain, so Seras and Leon speak to me. I love how Seras didn't choose to be a vampire and honestly regrets what she is but still wants Leon to be with her, and would in a way selflessly sacrifice Leon's humanity to be with him. It's not ideal but it's beautiful in a tragic way.

And even more, I loved how Integra missed Zohall. I totally shipped the two as a non-pairing. Like I've read BDSM pairings on fanfiction that reminded me of the two of them. They weren't the usual pairing but they worked. And I like to think that Integra would be comfortable with ordering Zohall to punch her right in the fucking nose. Not because he was an abuser or because he wanted to hurt her, but because she wanted it and because she's so not like every other woman out that that she needs something a bit different to feel alive.

Now you're inspiring me to do a BDSM fic with integra and Zohall lol.

But all laughing aside aside you've shown yourself to be wonderful at writing romance when your key strength is action. And you do a damn good romance my boy.

ta

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 54 . 11/8/2014
Have to say I loved this one. For one, I loved the depiction of vampire on human combat and how you give the Hellsing elites good reason to be called elites. I also like the inter elite relationship you're building between your OC's, that's some great stuff. Like Lars and Jack having a showdown and Daisuke mostly playing a voice of reason. With dear Amber providing the heavy hitting.

What I really loved in this chapter was the way of our little new member of the round table conference. Invitation by snail mail? Facebook may not be more secure but it's totes faster XD Actually the reason I love it so much is the relationship between Integra and the round table and the new Lord is how much it reminds me of real life medieval and feudal power structures and meetings; often with one guy dicking everyone else around for no good reason.

And last of all, at first I had mixed feelings about Seras being so nervous about Leon but then I realize that often love is the force that killed King Kong. And even though she's a hard case, Seras does have a heart and can feel glee, happiness and butterflies; unlike her master. I think she's earned a little love jitters.

Great show :)

MAster of the Boot
FORD B chapter 88 . 11/8/2014
Awesome read!
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 88 . 11/7/2014
AMAZING chapter as always.
...so...this is going to be one of those "grey vs grey morality" battles?
also, quick question.
true vampires like seras and Alucard can shapeshift, right?
does that include partial transformations as well?
or how about having alucard take that form he used to massacre Rip's soldiers, but have guns in each hands (come to think of it, am it he only one who thinks the arms looked a bit like wings?)
anyway, keep up the good work as always
434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »